MCR To Headlining the Reading and Leeds Festivals!

Tina

I'm definitely going, but I didn't had the chance to get the tickets yesterday...do you think they will still be available in a few weeks?

There are only really two options for you:

1) go to reading TODAY and prepare to queue all morning for tickets at one of readings actual ticket sellers (see their official website for details). Even then you are not guaranteed a ticket as every place is only allocated a certain number.

2) you can use the Viagogo website to buy tickets from users who don't want them anymore, but probably at ridiculously high prices. I recommend this website instead of eBay if you're going down this route.

Good luck - you're gonna need it! :)

There are only really two options for you:

1) go to reading TODAY and prepare to queue all morning for tickets at one of readings actual ticket sellers (see their official website for details). Even then you are not guaranteed a ticket as every place is only allocated a certain number.

2) you can use the Viagogo website to buy tickets from users who don't want them anymore, but probably at ridiculously high prices. I recommend this website instead of eBay if you're going down this route.

Good luck - you're gonna need it! :)

thanks!

I'm definitely going, but I didn't had the chance to get the tickets yesterday...do you think they will still be available in a few weeks?

Tickets are still readily available online right now, unlike the past few years when the bulk were gone on the day of full release, so you might be fine.

Also, people will always buy tickets and then end up not being able to go and then sell their tickets for the price they paid. It happens every year and I doubt this year will be any different.

Steph, hey! I just added you :3

I'm gonna get a Friday ticket for Reading in a month or so when I have the money, & I'll probably get it off Viagogo, so you're not the only one aha. They're not usually too bad with prices, obviously still more expensive than face value but yeah. SO FUCKING EXCITED :D

HMV sold out while I was buying last night. All other tickets are extortionate <_<

This makes me very sad :( ...Anyone got a spare at mates rates? :lol:

Have you tried again? A lot of sites pulled the tickets and then put them back on sale. Also, try Ticketline? They're similarly priced to HMV.

Archived