Chicago Show

KillerKoma

There aren't any tickets left available through normal means, but I hope my scrounging skills will prevail; I was able to make it to their show in December, with most of my killjoy outfit. Now I've got the whole rack, and am ready to party!

I missed the December show! Stupid Q needs to make their Twisted shows bigger so more people can go! I can not wait for this one! Only about 23 more days!

Holy shit that's amazing!

My boyfriend and I bought some denim jackets (mine's now a vest) that we're painting. We'll be the two older kids with bright head hair hanging out with my mom =]

I'd feel lame being 19 and going with my mom if she didn't like them a lot.

HOLY CRAP THOSE BOOTS ARE AWESOME. did you add on those graphics yourself?

Thank you!

Yes, they are hand-painted. When I met the guys wearing them, Ray took a picture of them and Gerard called them "fucking awesome." Haha!

Moving this thread to the Tour section and merging it with the other Chicago thread, dudes. :]

Ouch-

A meet-up near the doors doesn't sound like a prime location.

I know a lot of people in line get very edgy when they think there could be a possibility of people trying to cut in line. I'm afraid for you guys that that is what meeting by the front doors would look like to people who don't know what's going on.

Be careful. People can get awfully mean. :{

Archived