Relation To Fallout 3

Beet-R

This is just something that I noticed...it seems like the Setting for Danger Days "Zones, Battery City, etc." can be related to the video game Fallout 3...idk if any of you have played...but Fallout 3 is about life in what they call the "Wasteland" after atomic bombs fell. The game even goes as far as having a kick ass underground dj named Three Dog (which can be related to Dr. D) I'm not complaining...I actually think it's pretty cool...I know Ray is a big gamer...so I wonder if he had been obsessed with the game at the time and used that to establish the idea of the "Zones" xDD

just a thought...

SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS!

I was like "fallout...?" Except not with all the rads and nuka-cola and shit. Which is too bad, it would be fun. Ahaha.

lol...imagine the Killjoys just hangin' out in the zones...drinking nuka-cola...killing Draculoids, and super mutants xDD

lol...imagine the Killjoys just hangin' out in the zones...drinking nuka-cola...killing Draculoids, and super mutants xDD

It would be epic.

We'd all just chill on the outskirts of like Megaton or Rivet City and be blasting Dracs and Deathclaws with our ray guns. Or Alien Blasters.... or maybe Tesla cannon... :D

omg this is all I thought about at first haha

The Killjoys would be sort of like escaped Vault dwellers maybe lol. Or their own entirely separate faction :o

seperate faction...they'd be like Raiders...only nice...and w*y more kick-ass

BLI would either be Vault-Tec, or Enclave. I'm thinking a combination of the two. Citizens of battery city would be like the Tenpenny tower residents. "Zone Wanderers" would be like "Wasteland Wanderers" and "Ghouls". Killjoys are nicer, more kick-ass version of Raiders. Brotherhood would be the army that Dr. D fought with in the Helium wars. (As mentioned in "Dr. D's listening party"

BLI would either be Vault-Tec, or Enclave. I'm thinking a combination of the two. Citizens of battery city would be like the Tenpenny tower residents. "Zone Wanderers" would be like "Wasteland Wanderers" and "Ghouls". Killjoys are nicer, more kick-ass version of Raiders. Brotherhood would be the army that Dr. D fought with in the Helium wars. (As mentioned in "Dr. D's listening party"

man, this totally needs to be an actual game lol

The Killjoy rayguns would have to be like, more awesome laser pistols, or be like the Alien Blaster lol

moira = the girl at the beginning of party poison. (i thought it was annoying until i looked up what she was actually saying lol)

i hate moira.

even when you choose the negative karma quest and blow up megaton, SHE BECOMES A GHOUL AND RELOCATES TO UNDERWORLD AT THE MALL.

-.-

lol...no matter what you do she's still nice...until you blow her a way in V.A.T.S. with a Tesla Cannon :D

TESLA CANNONS DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

and i've gotten so good, that i barely ever use V.A.T.S.

only when i'm sucking major ass and a deathclaw is like 2 feet away from me and ripping my face off and i can't get a clear shot ;_;

sniping is definitely my favorite thing to do in fallout.

i wish they offered weapon mods for those in new vegas.

There were things before Fallout that probably inspired this album, like the Mad Max films, various comics and fiction. But yeah, I thought the same thing. There are a lot of parallels, like Dr. D and Three Dog. I'd say it's closer to New Vegas because of the glam, but that's just me. The difference being the retrofuturism. Fallout is more 50's. Danger Days is 80's, if you can call the 80's retro. XD

TESLA CANNONS DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

and i've gotten so good, that i barely ever use V.A.T.S.

only when i'm sucking major ass and a deathclaw is like 2 feet away from me and ripping my face off and i can't get a clear shot ;_;

sniping is definitely my favorite thing to do in fallout.

i wish they offered weapon mods for those in new vegas.

Lincoln's repeater is nice as well...it's not a sniper...but it has like...a 95% chance of hitting no mater what percent is shown in V.A.T.S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived