Fall Out Boy

Martyn

Absolutely love this band so much!! Patricks just got an amazing voice, pete's an amazing lyricist and they're just all so kickass :3

(got the Pete Wendy bass and all :D not that I play...but yeah :L)

Can't wait for them to start working on stuff again! Been far too long since folie a deux!

Are they even going to be together anymore?

I mean Pete has Black Cards

Patrick has his solo album

And Joe and Andy are doing something with another band that I can't remember the name of. Damn.

I LOVED From Under The Cork Tree

Also, BEST band I saw live EVER. Pete was a bundle of joy.

I even bumped into him after he broke a girl's nose in the mosh pit. :/

And Joe and Andy are doing something with another band that I can't remember the name of. Damn.

Didn't they say they were going on an "indefinite hiatus" like two or three years ago or something? So I'm pretty sure they're basically broken up now...

And Joe and Andy's band is called "The Damned Things" I believe...

But I agree, Fall Out Boy was great back in the day.

Pete said that if FOB broke up there would be an official press release/announcement. They're just on hiatus right now.

i actually used to hate them. for the longggest time.

my boyfriend liked them though. he showed me "what a catch donnie". i gave it a try because elvis costello did guest vocals in it, and i love him. i ended up falling in love with that song. and the band.

it makes me wish i had given them a shot a long time ago :/

i'm pretty sure they did announce they were broken up, though. on pete's blog. yes/no/maybe? idek.

i saw them two or three times. love them. i'm "eh" about the last album they released, but take this to your grave + from under the cork tree were absolutely brilliant.

i miss the good ol' days of fueled by ramen. y'know, when everyone wore clandestine hoodies and william beckett wrote good lyrics.

I miss this band already. :s It's been a while since they've released Folie a Deux.

Does anyone of you know why they break up? I can't see real reasons when I read interviews of them.

But hey, everyone's doing great by themselves. Patrick's solo songs are so cool. The Damned Things are also rockin'. I just don't like Black Cards that much. But I know Pete's doing well with his new band (and recently divorced life).

I just wish FOB will do a project again in the near future.

Does anyone of you know why they break up? I can't see real reasons when I read interviews of them.

They haven't officially broken up, but the hiatus deal is kind of them taking a break from Fall Out Boy. They've been going at it pretty much nonstop for eight years, so I think this is their way of avoiding a total blowout - give it a rest before they all get mad. (I'm having trouble wording this...hope it makes sense.)

Anyway, HI FALL OUT BOY THREAD! :D

This is my favorite band. I really started listening during my freshman year (so almost four years ago), and just...wow. I can relate to a surprising amount of the lyrics, and I have a go-to track for pretty much any mood. <3

I'm super stoked for the other projects going on right now. Vices and Virtues is pretty much the only reason I don't have Patrick's EP on replay right now. :3

They haven't officially broken up, but the hiatus deal is kind of them taking a break from Fall Out Boy. They've been going at it pretty much nonstop for eight years, so I think this is their way of avoiding a total blowout - give it a rest before they all get mad. (I'm having trouble wording this...hope it makes sense.)

Oh yeah. I now remember Joe said that they didn't get involved in a fight or something. And they're just in a hiatus now. Haha, I understand your point so it really made sense. :) You have a point there - the resting thing before they'll get mad. HAHAHAHAHA. :)

i miss the good ol' days of fueled by ramen. y'know, when everyone wore clandestine hoodies and william beckett wrote good lyrics.

this so much. Now there are so many weird and awful pop-punk bands idek.

And I still think it's the saddest thing ever that they went on "indefinite hiatus" :|

I'm not too excited for Patrick's solo album. I feel like a bad fan. :/

Don't worry. Patrick is still a member of FOB. There's no difference with you getting excited for his new album and with you getting crazy about FOB's comeback album. :D

I'm also excited for Patrick's new album. I love Spotlight (New Regrets). :D

And yeah, I liked The Damned Things' video for We've Got A Situation Here. :DDD

Archived