Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ActuallySid

MTV March Madness

Way to go guys! let's keep this up! Tell everyone you know who likes MCR about our strategy!

Also, don't forget to vote for the Strokes! Sum 41 will be WAY hard to beat.

I'd vote but my mom thought it'd be a great idea to put a block on just about every website in existence, so I can't access that particular page. Anyone wanna vote for jake?

You guys. These are the groups who are winning: MCR, Sum 41, Tokio Hotel, Linkin Park, Blink 182, 30 Seconds to Mars, (Avenged Sevenfold is beating Coheed and Cambria! YES! but only by a few votes, so get that up there!), Disturbed.

I think you guys know what to do!

But I think we need to focus on Sum 41, Blink 182, Linkin Park, and Coheed and Cambria the most. they are the bands i would say would be the hardest to beat. so knock them out before it gets to that point.

We can knock out Sum 41 and Blink 182. Linkin will be kinda tough though...Sucks that it's Linkin vs. Paramore! I LOVE EM BOTH! We need to concentrate on Muse. We almost didn't get by them last year and I have a feeling that might happen again...

VOTE A7X! MAKE SURE COHEED DOESN'T GET THROUGH! And man- are they talking SERIOUS TRASH about each other's bands! It is so funny to read their comments lol :P:lol:

Summary of some:

"A7X is better!" "A7X SUCKS!" "Coheed has better musicianship!" "A7X has a more loyal fanbase!" "Why aren't A7X fans commenting as much?"

Haha, it's fun to watch flame wars on bands I don't listen to. And sometimes fuel the fire...*devilish grin* :lol:

We can knock out Sum 41 and Blink 182. Linkin will be kinda tough though...Sucks that it's Linkin vs. Paramore! I LOVE EM BOTH! We need to concentrate on Muse. We almost didn't get by them last year and I have a feeling that might happen again...

Do you think so? Because if Tokio Hotel is beating Muse wouldnt that mean that Tokio Hotel has the bigger fan base? So overall Muse would have the smaller, easier fanbase to beat?

But you're right, we don't want something to go wrong.

And I am nervous about Blink and Sum, because in their brackets, last i checked, they seemed to be beating their opponents by 60-70%. That is a HUGE fan base.

Guys, I didnt take in to consideration that Blink is up agasint Green Day who also have a huge fanbase. WHo do you think we should vote against?

Guys, I didnt take in to consideration that Blink is up agasint Green Day who also have a huge fanbase. WHo do you think we should vote against?

Green day is alot bigger, (i think)

EVERYONE has heard of green day =p

the joys of tactical voting =L

I go out of my way to vote against Coheed and Cambria, now. I dont want what happened last year to happen again. Because I dont even like Coheed and Cambria.

But that isn't going so well for me because they won their last bracket, regardless.

Avenged Sevenfold has a slight lead! They've had it for most of the day! Vote against Coheed again! Just make sure you leave a few hours between votes. Oh, and if you have multiple computers in the house, vote on all of them! I vote on my computer and my iPod Touch!

Green day is alot bigger, (i think)

EVERYONE has heard of green day =p

the joys of tactical voting =L

Green Day is kicking butt. It's about 60%/40% in Green Day's favor

I really want a Coheed versus MCR rematch.

Last time, there was no MCRmy site to keep us organized.

This year, however...

um, both would have to make it to the finals i think (they're on opp. sides of the bracket), and panic has a looooong way to go (a lot of hard bands to beat, and they barely beat Mars)

d@mn.. Coheed slipped through.

and Panic! at the Disco beat 30 Seconds to Mars...CRAZY.

I know, right?! Panic! winning against 30STM? Talk about awkward. I can see a reasoning. They got back together after Ryan ran off and managed to put out an amazing new record. 30STM's album has been out for nearly a year and a half, so...yeah.

Panic v. 30STM is kind of like saying 'which lead singer do you want to punch in the face LESS' to me. It was so close though...but Jared Leto just has this way of making you want to sock him in the face (like in Fight Club for example) Either way, it was rather shocking to see Panic win.

The point still stands...MCR will win because we're too cool for school here in the MCRmy