Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ActuallySid

MTV March Madness

I go out of my way to vote against Coheed and Cambria, now. I dont want what happened last year to happen again. Because I dont even like Coheed and Cambria.

But that isn't going so well for me because they won their last bracket, regardless.

I think I should start voting against Sum 41 too. Because if we knock out the ones who have a strong fan base too, it will be easier to help MCR win. Because they totally deserve it.

I go out of my way to vote against Coheed and Cambria, now. I dont want what happened last year to happen again. Because I dont even like Coheed and Cambria.

But that isn't going so well for me because they won their last bracket, regardless.

Good strategy, I'll vote against them the next poll !

You guys, start voting for for the Strokes!

My link

Good plan.

It's going to take RATM a lot of catching up to do, which isn't likely. As long as we keep an eye on it, I think we should leave that and play it tactical ;)

Edit: Your link doesn't work, you need to take out one of the 'http://'

LOL. Thanks, and sorry. NEW LINK

And They already beat RATM. They are now going against Radiohead, but that will be later this week. Remember to vote against Coheed and Cambria when they come up. or anyone who could potentiall give MCR a hard time.

LOL. Thanks, and sorry. NEW LINK

And They already beat RATM. They are now going against Radiohead, but that will be later this week. Remember to vote against Coheed and Cambria when they come up. or anyone who could potentiall give MCR a hard time.

Oh right [/late] xD

You guys. These are the groups who are winning: MCR, Sum 41, Tokio Hotel, Linkin Park, Blink 182, 30 Seconds to Mars, (Avenged Sevenfold is beating Coheed and Cambria! YES! but only by a few votes, so get that up there!), Disturbed.

I think you guys know what to do!

But I think we need to focus on Sum 41, Blink 182, Linkin Park, and Coheed and Cambria the most. they are the bands i would say would be the hardest to beat. so knock them out before it gets to that point.