Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ActuallySid

MTV March Madness

Wow, MCR vs RATM?

I'm not even going to vote, it's too hard of a choice

They're both great bands in their own respect, but I listen to MCR more so that's where my votes are going.

Done! Thanks for the topic, I almost forgot that there is March Madness now!

I searched for this for like half an hour on the MTV website and couldn't find it <_< Thanks for the link :D

I have to say, I'm actually surprised MCR are in the lead!

Last time MCR nearly win - they were on the second place. So I'm not that surprised :)

It's really impressive that MCR made it 2nd place last year, especially since they hadn't released anything to keep up the "buzz," weren't on the pop/rock/etc. radar, etc. etc.

But like, lets not complain if MCR doesn't win...n by that I mean nothing about "Thats a lie!!" or "They cheated!!!" That only makes us look bad <.<" N 30 STM fans dont shut the hell up after that... Lets just keep voting and try to win this for MCR n the MCRmy ^ ^

a final against 30 STM for this year ?

Oh I really hope so! East vs. West w/30STM would be EPIC! It was an epic battle with them last year! Let's hope we get to do it again!

My Chemical Romance 66.25%

Rage Against the Machine 33.75%

is it too late to place bets?

You have till midnight on Sunday to vote as many times- but you have to wait a few hours after each vote. I've voted 2-3 times today!

Yes, it was surprizing last year ! I hope they will win this time :P

oh I hope so *says a prayer*

My Chemical Romance 71.41%

Rage Against the Machine 28.59%

woa..MCR beat RATM? okay I'm kinda shock here xD ..well not yet, lets vote! *go vote on MMM*