What Comics Are You Reading?

Tina

I'm currently absorbed in Walking Dead both the show and the comic. Fyi, show gets a full 23 episode season this October!!! So exciting. The line from the comic "We are the Walking Dead" still gives me chills. Such hardcore characters, I couldn't say a bad thing for this comic. The show is such a good companion too, gorgeous fx makeup and camera work, soundtrack, etc.

MAUS and Watchmen are two of the best things i've ever read, and thats just generally, not just as comics.

I would love to read Sandman but I can never figure out exactly what i'm meant to read/buy - there seem to be so many different editions and chapters. o_o

And i'm halfway through the Umbrella Academy - it's a beautiful comic ^^"

MAUS and Watchmen are two of the best things i've ever read, and thats just generally, not just as comics.

I would love to read Sandman but I can never figure out exactly what i'm meant to read/buy - there seem to be so many different editions and chapters. o_o

And i'm halfway through the Umbrella Academy - it's a beautiful comic ^^"

start with preludes & nocturnes... the rest of them are on the back. there's ten volumes + endless nights, and then spinoffs (like death: the high cost of living).

and i loved the umbrella academy :D

Archived