Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MainManOfMusic

Movies + Music = Amazingly Epic

Watching Our Lives On The Screen  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which MCR album would you like to see as a Movie and/or TV series or Short Film

• Bullets and Revenge
    • The Black Parade
    • Danger Days
  2. 2. Who should Direct It if made? *The Directors I Know and Like*

• David Fincher
    • Darren Aronofsky
    • Zack Snyder
    • Quentin Tarentino
    • David Lynch
    • P.R. Brown
    • Marc Webb
    • Samuel Beyer
    • Peter Jackson
    • Guillermo Del Toro
    • Robert Rodriguez
    • Edgar Wright
  3. 3. Should The Band Actually Star In It?

I love MCR. But I Also Love movies. especially movies made from other things like books and music. My personal favorite adaptations of the sort are The Wall, Fight Club, and Across The Universe (Sort of). I can see Any MCR album becoming a movie, they all tell very interesting stories and the all have different messages and other things. Personally i am waiting for an Amory Wars Movie from Coheed And Cambria simply cause I'm a Coheed fan more than an MCR fan, yeah i know, shoot me. But still if you like an album from a band and think it should be in some sort of video form then comment it. It doesn't have to be MCR, or Coheed. And it can even be comic books or any thing else like that. What do you want to see, and how do you want to see it.

*little side note* I have a different director choice for each album: 1) Bullets and Revenge - Darren Aronofsky

2) The Black Parade - David Fincher

3) Danger Days - Edgar Wright

I don't really pay attention to directors names so I randomly picked one but I think Danger Days would make the best action movie ever and the only action movie I would enjoy watching.

I read this interview once --

My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way says he'd love nothing more than having the band's forthcoming album, Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys, turned into a BBC sci-fi series.

"My dream is that it becomes a 10-part BBC mini-series," he told The Daily Star. "I would love that so much more than a [Danger Days...] movie."

"A lot of things that inspired me as a kid were those very things [on the BBC]," he added. "I love Doctor Who

It's probably wont happen, but wouldn't it be cool!<3

I think Danger Days would be an awesome movie. :D

And I think The Black Parade would make an amazing musical. I've actually been writing a musical based on The Black Parade album... which reminds me... I really need to get back to working on that. XD

If Danger Days came out as a  movie or TV series,with the band starring in it,i would NEVER  miss a single episode!

Danger Days, for sure. Though I'm gonna walk off the beaten path a little bit and say it should really be an anime. :D But either way is fine with me.