The Immortality Project

digimodify

I think it had something to do with how expensive it was keeping the site running. I remember the site owner was always posting about needing donations because he/she couldn't afford to keep it going. So, I guess they lost the domain once they stopped being able to pay for it. :/

@PoisonAndFire Not gonna front, when I saw you replied, I was like, "aw hell, time to prepare my second apology for today." XD

But yeah, anyway, I looked around for it a couple months ago, couldn't find it, thought maybe I had the site name wrong. Glad you guys could clear this up. It's a shame it went down and (probably) lost all that great content. I guess it's too late to do anything?

I miss TIP. It was the no-drama version of UMCRS.

It was just the no-drama zone, period! XD Fond, fond memories of TIP. I still think of Anna and Lulu sometimes, and I still talk to a few of the members I met there. I know Anna tried to start it back up a couple years ago (because I remember raiding the Internet Wayback Machine to find stuff like the forum rules and whatnot) but the revival just never happened. D: It's sad, but at least you can still access a lot of the fanfic and things through the Internet Wayback Machine. Er, when it's working, that is. Seems to be down at the moment...

But TIP definitely showed me how fun interacting with the fandom could be like as long as people always remembered that we were all more than our screen names and avatars--that we were all actually people behind our screens. It was good times. (And if anyone remembers, I was SaturnAngel on there.)

(And if anyone remembers, I was SaturnAngel on there.)

I think I remember SaturnAngel!!

Man...the TIP boards...it feels like they have been gone forever! I remember hearing all sorts of news from the boards, making friends, and being just silly with people. I mean, when people would talk about how psycho MCR fans are, I didn't understand it because the TIP boards were so much fun!

Also...my favorite time waster was looking at the picture caption section...does this board have one yet?

Its where I got most of my great MCR pix!

It was just the no-drama zone, period! XD Fond, fond memories of TIP. I still think of Anna and Lulu sometimes, and I still talk to a few of the members I met there. I know Anna tried to start it back up a couple years ago (because I remember raiding the Internet Wayback Machine to find stuff like the forum rules and whatnot) but the revival just never happened. D: It's sad, but at least you can still access a lot of the fanfic and things through the Internet Wayback Machine. Er, when it's working, that is. Seems to be down at the moment...

But TIP definitely showed me how fun interacting with the fandom could be like as long as people always remembered that we were all more than our screen names and avatars--that we were all actually people behind our screens. It was good times. (And if anyone remembers, I was SaturnAngel on there.)

I used the IWBM to see what My Chem's website was like when they were touring on Bullets, and it said that Gerard's current jam was 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem. XD

I think TIP was one of the first MCR fansites I had ever used.

I do remember getting a lot of rare stuff from there.

It really is a shame that it's gone.

I know there's a thread on another forum I visit asking what happened to TIP and Anna.

Has anyone been in touch with Anna lately? Or know of anyway to get a hold of her?

Memories! One of the first MCR fan sites I was addicted to. I even donated once to help with keeping it going. Sad its no more. Life took over & I stopped visiting it. I noticed it kind of died down around 07 and than disappeared. The MySpace exists but if I remember correctly there is no content on there.

Archived