xxdeathnotronic

Tsn Mcrmy Music Videos

AHSFLKJAWOIASDF!!!!!! THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :D So many fucking Killjoys!! If you plan on making another one, count me in!!! (I'd just like to know what to do first... what you want, how to help, etc.) Finally, people who dance like I do! XD And did I spy a lolita Killjoy? She was lovely. :3

I love these videos <3

I really hope I can contribute to the next one that's made. I finally own a video camera, so I could actually send in footage of myself for once.

I'd love it if we could do "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W" or "Destroya" for the next one. :)

AHSFLKJAWOIASDF!!!!!! THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :D So many fucking Killjoys!! If you plan on making another one, count me in!!! (I'd just like to know what to do first... what you want, how to help, etc.) Finally, people who dance like I do! XD And did I spy a lolita Killjoy? She was lovely. :3

Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm a loli-killjoy! Yes indeed! :D<3

Ha wow, I remember that first one! I definitely remember when the older ones were being made too. Didn't realize that was you.

I wonder when the zero percent video will be done :D

I'm working on it. I've been a bit busy. I should have it finished this weekend... or early next week.

Why wasn't I active in this fandom when these were made?:( I would have loved to be in one.

Well, hopefully next time! :) These are awesome!