Tsn Mcrmy Music Videos

xxdeathnotronic

Hey everyone! ^__^ I just wanted to share the TSN (TheStreetNetwork) MCRmy Music videos with everyone so you can become familiar with them. Its something that I took over from the old TSN MCRmy site, and I'll be continuing it here. When I decide to do one I'll post the lyrics of a song for you guys to pick lines from. The videos have all turned out pretty epic. Here are some past ones for you guys to enjoy! :) I also did three others that I don't have anymore: Dead!, Famous Last Words, and Its Not A Fashion Statement, Its A Fucking Deathwish. :D

Headfirst for Halos.

My Way Home Is Through You. CLICK HERE.

Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) CLICK HERE.

Planetary (GO!) CLICK HERE.

Zero Percent CLICK HERE.

I don't know when the next one will be, so keep your eyes peeled. :D

Hey everyone! ^__^ I just wanted to share the Official MCRmy Music videos with everyone so you can become familiar with them. Its something that I took over from the old MCRmy site, and I'll be continuing it here. When I decide to do one I'll post the lyrics of a song for you guys to pick lines from. The videos have all turned out pretty epic. Here are some past ones for you guys to enjoy! :) I also did three others that I don't have anymore: Dead!, Famous Last Words, and Its Not A Fashion Statement, Its A Fucking Deathwish. :D

Headfirst for Halos.

My Way Home Is Through You. CLICK HERE.

Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) CLICK HERE.

Planetary (GO!) CLICK HERE.

I don't know when the next one will be, so keep your eyes peeled. :D

I loved the Na Na Na one - it was so well done! The intro was just like... HOT DAMN. Amazing!!! I'd love to see more!!

=Timmerz =)

I think the Headfirst one was made just before I joined D:

I still have the videos of my parts on my laptop somewhere, but they give me the motts xD

This is kind of a cool way for newbies to get to know some of the old people (LOL, we sound ancient) too :') Come out to playyy people!

Edit: I just watched them all... it's so cool to see the wxy people changed over a few years!

No, I don't think so. Lelly directed Thank You For The Venom, Prison, and Bury Me In Black... she WAS working on Vampires, but never finished it.

I tried to do Jetset once... I think I still have some of the files from back then. I know I have Kali's footage. xD

Though, I do kinda wanna do DESTROYA cause it IS my favourite song. xD