Afi

sugar-tip bullet

Second most amazing band EVER! Obviously MCR are number 1. :3 Davey Havok is my icon! I love everything about AFI. They inspire me almost as much as MCR. :D I've actually liked them longer, and my first ever piece of band merch was a limited "DECEMBERUNDERGROUND" T-shirt from The Virgin Megastore in Times Square. :'D Memories!

I was beginning to think no one else liked this song as much as I do. Weathered Tome is so underappreciated. You just scored like 5000 awesome points.

*hi5* Black sails is my favourite album. I kept listening to it on repeat for weeks. Weathered Tome had the lyric ' tremble as I feel them rolling in for, my sins, the old ghosts know.' I was sold.

*hi5* Black sails is my favourite album. I kept listening to it on repeat for weeks. Weathered Tome had the lyric ' tremble as I feel them rolling in for, my sins, the old ghosts know.' I was sold.

Black Sails, Art of Drowning, and Sing the Sorrow are the epic triad. Nothing will ever trump those three. The lyrics are fantastic.

Love AFI, so so much! I waited for them to come out of a local venue for two hours after I couldn't get tickets. Got Hunter's autograph. Saw Davey as he dashed away into a car to go home. I couldn't feel my feet when I got home (January weather), but it was completely worth it.

Aside from MCR, AFI is my biggest musical inspiration. They're the ones that got me into punk rock. My favorite albums are The Art Of Drowning and Black Sails In The Sunset. I've only seen them once so far, but my brother and I were lucky enough to catch Davey, Adam and Smith coming out a side door of the venue. That was the only time I've ever been starstruck, despite how wonderfully down to earth those guys are. I have the whole discography on vinyl too :)

Archived