Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy

Doctor Who

I THINK YOU'RE A 945 YEAR OLD TIME LORD.

DID YA JUST PITCH UP FROM MARS? I love that video!

Doctor Who trends on MCRmy.com Officialy delighted!

I'm so proud to be the creator of the topic! :')

Doctor Who?

I C WHUT U DID THUR. :lol:

And now begs the question:

Tennant or Smith? ;)

Has anyone else seen Charlieissocoollike's band Chameleon Circuit? :lol: Trock ftw.

Tennant or Smith? ;)

Has anyone else seen Charlieissocoollike's band Chameleon Circuit? :lol: Trock ftw.

Chameleon Circuit!!! I love them! I listen to them all the time, are they the only Trock band out there? I've heard Doctorin' the Tardis, a song from the 80s, it's epic!

me and a friend came up with our own "special" Doctor names

He is Doctor What?!! and I'm Doctor Huh?!!? and we both ride in the re-TARDIS

Chameleon Circuit!!! I love them! I listen to them all the time, are they the only Trock band out there? I've heard Doctorin' the Tardis, a song from the 80s, it's epic!

Woo fellow trockian! :lol: I seriously think Exterminate Regenerate should be famous by now. And there are a few others if you search around on Spotify... (But CC are the best :P )

Tennant or Smith? ;)

Tennant, definetly! It might be because he was The Doctor when I started watching and because I have a huge crush on him, haha! :D I haven't seen much of Smith, but he's okay. I like Tennant better, he's more charming, better actor, and just simply my favourite. :D

Tennant, definetly! It might be because he was The Doctor when I started watching and because I have a huge crush on him, haha! :D I haven't seen much of Smith, but he's okay. I like Tennant better, he's more charming, better actor, and just simply my favourite. :D

I have to agree! :lol:

Have you guys seen the Dr. Who for Comic Relief?

Friends from overseas, I'm not sure if you guys had Comic Relief there but...

Pond, stop flirting with yourself. D:

She is my least favourite assistant. I like Rory though.

*dorked out for a second when she saw this thread*

Other Dr. Who fans! :lol:

I was feeling like I and my friend's mother were the only Dr. Who fans in my town, so I recently had four of my friends become Dr. Who fans as well by showing them the episode of Dr. Who where Tennant quotes The Lion King song "The Circle of Life."

I like Doctors 9 and 10 pretty equally. Christopher Eccleston could always make me laugh and I loved David Tennant's quirkiness.

I've seen some of Dr. Who for Comic Relief. Specifically Catherine Tate and David Tennant's bit for it.

YAY! WHOVIANS IN MCRMY!

as for me, i'm quite a fan of 10th and 11th doctors (i'm so original), but i haven't watched classic series yet :)

soo looking forward to season 6! :D

I loved pre-Matt Smith Doctor Who. I watched an episode of the new generation and I just didn't feel it. Then again, I'm an avid David Tennant fan and in my mind, no one can replace him...

I loved pre-Matt Smith Doctor Who. I watched an episode of the new generation and I just didn't feel it. Then again, I'm an avid David Tennant fan and in my mind, no one can replace him...

Tennant topped an already awesome show but Smith can't make it worse. :P

i used to be soooo obsessed with Doctor who still am but not as much XD

did you know Gee wants to be the doctor

i know he's awesome ;)

but out of interest is it just me who prefers david t to matt s

Pond, stop flirting with yourself. D:

She is my least favourite assistant. I like Rory though.

THE WIBBLY LEVER!!! I'm from Australia but I saw it at soon as it was on youtube, dear god its hilarious.

I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. I really liked Christopher Eccleston but for me, it's all about David Tennant! So talented and hot. I really hate Matt Smith as the Doctor though. He's just a bad copy of David Tennant. Have you caught up with them all? If not, you're in for such a good time

Tennant! But I love Matt Smith too. I don't think he is anything like Tennant... yeah, they are both a little hyper, but so were like 50% of the Doctors. He has his own style. And he is slowly making his way up my favorite Doctors list.

Sorry. Rant over. I'm probably the most obsessed DW person ever.