Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy

Doctor Who

I went in with very very low expectations just so that I wouldn't be disappointed.

It was an enjoyable episode, I had the biggest grin on my face during certain scenes.

I'm really going to miss Matt Smith, the Christmas episode is so bitter sweet.

I'm gonna bawl my eyes out, just like I did with Tennant and probably walk around with a feeling of emptiness and gloom until the new season starts.

No tears here, just terrible disappointment for the whole christmas episode and regeneration.

Matt Smith will be missed, but this rubbish storytelling has to stop.

So I wasn't the only one not really enjoying the regeneration... My friends liked the Christmas episode a lot because of Handles and stuff ^_^ I mean I liked part of it, but all in all it could've been better.

hey everyone notices the holes in the story so it's not just people making it up. Now I did cry because I am going to miss matt smith. It was mostly the speech at the end that got to me. A lot of the episode didn't make sense. The only thing we can do is not watch it if we don't like it because as long as they keep their writer then this is what we are getting episodes as a whole that do not make sense.

Time of the Doctor was a good episode, it was no near as good as Day of the Doctor and

there was waaay too much of Clara's Christmas dinner and not enough of the Doctor on Trenzalore like during his battles teaming up with the Silence looked awesome but we barely saw it. The regeneration was awesome, the clock tower was the actual regeneration that's what I say, he released all the regeneration energy then, and Peter Capaldi looks brilliant :D

No tears here, just terrible disappointment for the whole christmas episode and regeneration.

I have reason to believe that they are going to try to kill off the series. Doctor 12 had said something about only being able to regenerate 12 times. Then when he regenerated into number 13 I began thinking..well...how are they going to explain the next regeneration? I'm sure Peter Capaldi doesn't want to keep doing this until he dies...but then...writers have always been here to surprised this one...

I agree that the Time was nowhere near as good as the Day but you have to remember that they put a lot of stock in the Day of the Doctor. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have put as much effort into Matt's leaving eppy than they probably did, but Day of the Doctor was extra special because it was the 50th anniversary special. I'm pretty sure any eppy from the Doctor Who reboot couldn't compare..Although, Matt's first episode was pretty spectacular but that's just my opinion. 

I have no interesting in continuing watching, but Peter is a fucking fantastic at playing roles where he's a dick/bully/feared/evil/mean/just likes to yell when bored.

so he should be fun, for you who choose to continue

but Moffat is on my shit list and he's fired.

tumblr_inline_my390lYKiA1rg0g8s.gif

I'm not necessarily sure if I'll watch it. I don't get the BBC and the only one who has been supplying my poor and lazy ass with episodes is not someone who's current in my life anymore. 

I can't say the regeneration wasn't as good as David's but I really enjoyed the end scene Doctor 12 had with Clara and Amy. But then, I usually like things that the general population does not. 

I'm not sure I can go on watching it as intensely just because it's not on netflix and I have other more important obsessions to satisfy my needs but I'm sure they can find something good to come out of Peter Capaldi's performance...

I'm a bit sad at that fact though it'll be really nice to see The Doctor have a new companion. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Clara being the longest companion on the show. Amy was on for two and a half seasons. I suppose the seasons run a bit different in Britain than they do in the states.

i just started watching the not-new episodes with peter capaldi since they've been added to netflix... i'm not sure how i feel about him yet, but i'm only about 3 episodes in. however, why did they have to set that poor dinosaur on fire? that just completely tarnished the whole thing for me.