Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy

Doctor Who

Some people like HATE Rose with a fiery passion and it makes me sad...also I don't see why so many people love Martha. Is it just me that's annoyed by her?

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER HATE HER??????

IF ANYTHING I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

GOD.

Love Dr. Who so much! I was so excited to see there was a thread for it already!

Eccleston, the Ninth, will always be my Doctor :) Broke my heart when he left, and when Rose left. I'm loving Tennant right now, I just started Series 3... so I'm pretty new haha. I'm planning on getting through all of the new episodes and then going way back and starting from the earliest I can find. I'm horribly addicted.

This is my exact plan haha. I can't go a week without watching at least one episode...probably a bad thing but whatever hahaha

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER HATE HER??????

IF ANYTHING I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

GOD.

BLESS YOU.

Some people like HATE Rose with a fiery passion and it makes me sad...also I don't see why so many people love Martha. Is it just me that's annoyed by her?

I guess I get why people don't like her... although I disagree, strongly! Haven't seen enough of Martha yet to really tell.

I guess I get why people don't like her... although I disagree, strongly! Haven't seen enough of Martha yet to really tell.

I mean I guess I can see that people think that she can be kind of jealous and stupid or whatever, but I just love her relationship with the doctor.

I mean I guess I can see that people think that she can be kind of jealous and stupid or whatever, but I just love her relationship with the doctor.

I just want to fuck her.

Martha is eh.

I got angry when she kissed the Doctor, tho.

THAT IS ROSE"S PLACE. Just sayin'.

Yeah, I mean I'm not saying I never got a bit frustrated with her or anything, but it was just a few moments in Series 2 really, and I thought she was an amazing companion. I loved their relationship so much too, I have to admit Doomsday left me crying my eyes out, and I still feel horrible for the Doctor. I might be too attached to fictional characters, but ah well...

And as for your previous post, I'm the same way... I look forward to days I know I'll have time for Doctor Who so much :)

Yeah, I mean I'm not saying I never got a bit frustrated with her or anything, but it was just a few moments in Series 2 really, and I thought she was an amazing companion. I loved their relationship so much too, I have to admit Doomsday left me crying my eyes out, and I still feel horrible for the Doctor. I might be too attached to fictional characters, but ah well...

And as for your previous post, I'm the same way... I look forward to days I know I'll have time for Doctor Who so much :)

I confess that I cried at Doomsday as well...it's one of the two TV shows/movies I have ever cried at (the other one being Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 hahaha). Don't even worry. I get too attached to almost every fictional character that I read about or watch on TV/in a movie. After Doomsday I had to take a week and a half to collect myself and get used to the idea of Rose not being on the show before I could start season 3 hahaha.

I confess that I cried at Doomsday as well...it's one of the two TV shows/movies I have ever cried at (the other one being Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 hahaha). Don't even worry. I get too attached to almost every fictional character that I read about or watch on TV/in a movie. After Doomsday I had to take a week and a half to collect myself and get used to the idea of Rose not being on the show before I could start season 3 hahaha.

You did that, too?!

Omg, I had to get mentally ready.

I can cry at pretty much anything sad - i'm pathetically empathetic to TV/Movies XP

But Doomsday was something else - it completely wrecked me, I still can't watch it even now without having a full emotion breakdown, even just the music makes me well up ^^"

Hahaha, so great to know I'm not alone! I waited a week before I started Series 2 because I couldn't imagine the show without Eccleston. Good thing Tennant quickly won me over :)

Buffy is actually the only other TV/Movie that has made me cry, at least to my memory... although Deathly Hallows definitely came close.

DOCTOR WHOOOO

favorite companion: Jack Harkness XDD "he'd pretty much date anything with a zip code...or without, he's that kind of guy" -John Barrowman

DOCTOR WHOOOO

favorite companion: Jack Harkness XDD "he'd pretty much date anything with a zip code...or without, he's that kind of guy" -John Barrowman

Captain Jack. Ohhhhh man hahahha don't even get me started on this guy. I love how slutty/flirty he is hahaha. He's amazing.

DOCTOR WHOOOO

I love Jack! I've gotta start watching Torchwood soon...

Captain Jack. Ohhhhh man hahahha don't even get me started on this guy. I love how slutty/flirty he is hahaha. He's amazing.

and he was so good in Torchwood even never seeing the Doctor he still very much exists

and he was so good in Torchwood even never seeing the Doctor he still very much exists

i recommend torchwood to ANYONE who has/hasnt seen doctor who. it is wonderful.

I really want 11 to meet Jack, I can picture it, he'll say 11 looks hot then he'll flirt with Amy and she'll be like 'OH JACK' and blush then Rory will get annoyed with him. oh the hilarity

the first Doctor I saw was Tom Bakker because my mom's friends had it when I was a kid so I watched it all the time.

Torchwood ftw.

Oh yeh it's probably just me....

Nope definitely not just you ;) I started watching it when I was about 4 years old cos my dad and sister watched it. Peter Davison was the Dr then - one of my faves. I also think it's a shame Paul McGann didn't get more of a crack at it, but oh well - just glad Sylvester McCoy is in the past now :lol: But I totally did the hiding behind the sofa thing :lol: And now my own kids have started watching it from age 2 or 3 as well :)