Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucy

Doctor Who

Does my signature answer your question? Although, I'm relatively new. I'm watching season 3 at this moment. Lawl.

Your signature = love

And keep on going! You've got so much good stuff to come! - although it's always worth checking out some old-school Who also X)

Who is everyones favourite Doctor? Personally I like 9 (Christopher Eccleston) I grew up watching him so he's got a special place in my heart <3

Praise everything that is holy, I'm not alone :D

My favorite is Ten, but I honestly just started watching this year and haven't finished season 4 of the new series yet, let alone started watching the old series.

david tennant is my favorite doctor. mostly because i started watching when he was doctor. and i just love him.

but matt smith is growing on me, A LOT.

I love you.

I feel better.

Yeah. Him. I love him.

What season are you on? Because I loved Christopher Eccleston so much and it took a while for David Tennant to grow on me...and now he's my favorite hahah

I'm currently on season 3.

I'm still missing Rose terribly, so I'm very new.

Also, I miss the 9th Doctor. So.

DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT hahaha. I'm a few episodes into season four and I still miss Rose so much.

DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT hahaha. I'm a few episodes into season four and I still miss Rose so much.

People who don't miss Rose are heartless o_o

At least while Ten is still Ten.

People who don't miss Rose are heartless o_o

At least while Ten is still Ten.

Some people like HATE Rose with a fiery passion and it makes me sad...also I don't see why so many people love Martha. Is it just me that's annoyed by her?

Some people like HATE Rose with a fiery passion and it makes me sad...also I don't see why so many people love Martha. Is it just me that's annoyed by her?

I find Marth incredibly annoying - the less time she's on screen, the better

Love Dr. Who so much! I was so excited to see there was a thread for it already!

Eccleston, the Ninth, will always be my Doctor :) Broke my heart when he left, and when Rose left. I'm loving Tennant right now, I just started Series 3... so I'm pretty new haha. I'm planning on getting through all of the new episodes and then going way back and starting from the earliest I can find. I'm horribly addicted.