Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilyAllman

Reason For Your User Name

I was making an account for youtube which i originally did only bass songs on, so i wanted it to be something "bass" but i cudnt decide what, and then science class got me! :D

its sort of supposed to be a joke, like im "carbon-based" but just "carbon bass" hhehe

I genuinely don't know where my username came from... I just had to think of one quickly to sign up for a forum, and it was the first name that came into my head... it's probably a mix of shadowcat (from the x-men) and the name of one of my characters which I will not reveal to anyone ever because it's far too cringey and I came up with it when I was about 12... but yeah, it's the username I have for everywher (that or shadowdancerrosie)

Mine is Zombie Vendetta; but here I'm Zoombie :3

It came while watching The Rocky Horror Movie [yeah damn, it really came]... And a friend helped me just to find the right words :D [it was supposed to be something with "corpse" and "revenge" on it XD]

I've used the same one since I was twelve for everything.

It's a mixup of my favourite three bands at the time - My Chemical Romance, Escape the Fate and From First to Last.

Although... they're not really all my favourites anymore.

I actually probably should've put my Killjoy name hurr. But instead I used a stupid username thing I always do which is a word I made up in 4th grade. And it stuck with me for the past 3 years.

Well I admire David Bowie and my name is Cin so I replaced the "Z" in "Ziggy" and became Ciggy living on Mars: therefore - ciggymars

Well, It's my killjoy name of course :3

I just liked the whole dopamine idea cause dopamine is is, scientifically and chemically speaking, what happiness is. We wouldnt be capable of feeling the emotion of happiness without it. Sooo a dopamine disaster...well that's up for interpretation! I like deep metaphorical shit like that hahah andd its just catchy..

Deathwish is my favourite My Chemical Romance and basically the theme song to my life. I was actually going to change it but I had since 2008 so I couldn't be bothered to change it.