Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilyAllman

Reason For Your User Name

2D because I'm obsessed with the idea of being a comic book/cartoon character, I prefer to be lost in that world than the real one o.0

Jasmin is my name so y'know, it makes sense :']

Basically just a pun concerning the difficulty people seem to have on the proper way of spelling Frank Iero's name. I mean come on, is it really that hard? Poor fronkeh, dude.

138 is a Misfits song

the Misfits are my fav

this has been my username since I was 12. on the Distillers message board. hhahaha. PFR.

that was like 9 years ago holy shit.

digimodify has been my username since... God, I don't know. I use it for everything, always have. It's a Digimon reference and an inside joke between me and my sister.

I've always wanted to mascot for MCR on one of their liveshows...as a Pikachu. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I love MCR and Pikachu is by far one of my favorite pokémon - it kinda made sense...at the time xDDD

Mines just my name, my first name is Alexa, but I go by Lexi, and my middle name is Estelle, I just think they sound cute together. Plus, it's my Mibba username.

I'm EmilyAllman because first of all, my name is Emily.

Second of all, Allman comes from Quinn Allman of The Used.

He's one of my favorite guitarists(:

So what's the reasoning behind your username?

Quinn I love him!!!!! Go quinn

It's the name of a character I created about 10 years ago. Not a Killjoy, though.

I use it for almost every site I'm part of, unless I'm using MarjorineStotch (like my twitter)

My user name is my Killjoys name, and also the name I use on Twitter (albeit there's an underscore in that one). I think it was honestly a bit of laziness on my part.