Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilyAllman

Reason For Your User Name

Indifferent Ignorance's my blog name, and has become my username on everything except the sites with character limits, like Twitter, where I'm ToBeQuiteFrank (nothing to do with Frank, it's what my friends call me and I'm kind of blunt...). It means, basically, how I felt about people and society when I started the blog. People have so much goddamned indifferent ignorance, and I wanted want to talk about it. It's also good to make puns with.

I'm kind of looking forward to getting a custom title.

And I think I might have already posted in this thread.

im Partypoison17

Partypoison obviously represents gerard who has been one of my main influences and i honestly find him such an inspiration to stay positive and be myself and i love that :) and then 17 is from S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. it is definetly not my favourite mcr song but the line 'cout to 17 and close your eyes' caught my attention for whatever reason. i kinda thought of it as count to 17 and when you open your eyes the bad things in the world will be gone; it will be okay :)

I like this question :)

KatyChemical -

Katy because it's my first name and Chemical for MCR. Very simple. I used to have more complicated names for things but I like the one I have now best because A. It's simple and easy to remember and B. It includes my identity rather than just MCR lyrics meshed into a name like I used to have.

since i had changed my username again awhile back (and i'm bored as hell)-

river because

1) i like water, swimming, etc

2) my friends and i used to hang out at "the river" in the back of our neighborhood back in the day

3) river tam is a badass

My username is part of lyrics from Friends and Alibis by Escape the Fate back when Ronnie was in it and back when I was obsessed with Ronnie before I realised he is a douchebag :P (I still like the old ETF songs though)

Because I logged in using Twitter and this is my Twitter name. xD

My KJ name is Electric Ice, and I was gonna use that, but it wouldn't send the confirmation email.

when my son was little he was really into space stuff, wanted to be an astronaut, work for NASA, loved finding out about the universe, had a bazillion questions about everything. but even though he was kinda full on, he was a dreamer, full of imagination and fantastic ideas - and he never seemed to get to the end of anything because he'd always get distracted by another grand idea.

so, putting the two together - he is a starsurfer ..... reaching for the stars, trailing around in them, casually moving on from one to another.

I liked the idea of being constantly reminded that it's a great thing to always aim as high as you can and never give up on dreams & I use the name in all sorts of places :)