Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilyAllman

Reason For Your User Name

I'm EmilyAllman because first of all, my name is Emily.

Second of all, Allman comes from Quinn Allman of The Used.

He's one of my favorite guitarists(:

So what's the reasoning behind your username?

I just like REM. Plus, "wire in a fire" was one of the few lines I could understand from Its The End of the World As We Know It, aside from "LENARD BERNSTEIN."

I like this thread :D Although I don't think I need to explain mine!

Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo.

Also, dropthedaggerromeo/dropthedagger is my name on every single website I use :D

Mines just my username for every account I have any where... its just simply easier for me to remember :D

But yeah, its my initials, then an xo on the end just to liven things up a bit ;)

My nick name in high school was Johnny Hollywood and has been my name in a few social networking sites and I figured I'd manipulate it to fit with the boards sooooo thus Johnny Killjoy..... That isn't my Killjoy name though lol

I'm just really addicted to Cherry Coke. So originally the name was CherryColaKillah. And then as Agent Cherry Cola came out, well, I just shortened it to CherryKillah. See, there is a method to my madness lol

I understand and respect your madness.....:)

Mine is my Killjoy name ^^

I guess because although i love the whole romance of having a gun and stuff - i'm pretty harmless really, like a blutac bullet XP

K xxx

A while back I had to come up with a fake name for something, and I wanted it to have alliteration. I really like fire and wild animals, cats especially, so the name was originally FelineFeralFire. The 5000 replaced the "Feline" to continue the alliteration because I'm an Old Kingdom Egypt buff and the Old Kingdom started about 5000 years ago. Then it became my Killjoy name, although I also like the name Denim Deathwish. :]

vicio means vice in spanish, and maal in this context would be something like huge, so my username is huge vice, which... sounds dumb in english xD but it basically means i'm obsessed with everything <3

I'm called Kim

and when i was 10 my friends just nicknamed me "kimbo"

so thats the story,

my name has to many variations now XD

My username is my username on MyChemicalRomance.com and I figured I would just keep it the same. O_O;

But deathnotronic is the name of one of my favourite Reggie & The Full Effect songs.

THIS BEAT IS... THIS BEAT IS... THIS BEAT IS DEATHNOTRONIC.

Mine comes from the initials of my family so k = Kerenza (daughter the second), y = Yvonne (me), n = Nat (husband) and d - Delyth (daughter the first). And (19)77 is my year of birth.

Simples ;)