Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunkPunks

Bands/artists You Don't Like

I'm just going to list the top 3

1. Miley Cyrus (Sorry Laine, but I have to disagree with you......reason why she is a bad influence to kids these days on how she is acting)
  2. Justin Bieber
  3. Ke$ha

i don't like tokio hotel.. they are to superficial

justin bieber ... all his songs are about the same thing!

ke$ha ... i just don't like her music

nickelback ... they are boring to me

pitbull... i HATE his videos

rihanna ... i HATE, HATE REALLY HATE her

and most of the rap and hip hop music

there are more but those ones are the ones that i hate the most

Paramore. I feel like they only get a lot of credit mostly because their singer is a girl.

I have to admit I find this assertion funny. Why is Hayley Williams getting so much attention anyway? Just because she's a girl singer? Girl singers are a dime a dozen (Evanescence, Joan Jett, Eyes Set To Kill, etc.), so it's not really that unremarkable. Give me a girl drummer, however... now we're getting somewhere.

But I'm off-topic, I'd better kill that rant. xD Hiwever, still fell free to disagree and whatnot if you do. :P

Bands/artists I don't like:

- Bring Me The Horizon (I've never heard any of their music, but I cannot stand the lead singer.)

- Justin Bieber (his music gets on my nerves, of course. :P I don't even like him as a person anymore.)

- Breaking Benjamin (I tried. I really did. But they're just boring to me.)

- Pierce The Veil (just annoyed me.)

- Most rap/hip-hop (misogyny. That is all.)

And that is all I can think of at the moment.

Bieber

Every Disney star

Paramore

McFly

All mainstream pop (As in I like stuff like The Drums, Arcade Fire, Brandon Flowers solo stuff etc.)

Limp Biskit

Blink 182

Screamo pisses me off. There are very few I like.

Rebeca Black

Tokyo Hotel

Not a huge fan of Panic!

Most Rap/Hip-Hop. Except I think Emminem is a very talanted, I do believe there are talanted rappers out there, even some of the mainstream ones.

The Far East Movement.

THE GLEE CAST

Why does everyone be hating on Coldplay?

Nicki Minaj - To put it plainly, she's awful.

Jls - Don't even get me started.

Panic! At the Disco - I like two of their songs, but I think they're way overrated.

Nickelback - I dislike them muchly. But they turned that to hate after rockstar.

Foo Fighters - They're just purely rubbish. -Actually, the pretender is a good song but..

Fall Out Boy - I actually like their music, but everytime I see them I want to smack Pete Wentz so I suppose that earns a place here.

The Wanted - They're suitable to play on karaoke night at the pub, but it never should have went further.

Guest WildEyedJoker18

Paramore (Hayley Williams)- I tried listening to them back in the day, and they never really got my attention as far as "being awesome" is concerned. And ever since the whole "Twilight" phenomonon happened, it's made my hatred for Hayley Williams's boring lyrics, the stupid gap in her two front teeth, and all-around nasty ginger self even more abundant.

Tokio Hotel- Just a moderate dislike. I've never heard a song, but nothing's ever made me want to listen to one.

Blink 182- Mark Hoppus (Or is it Tom Delonge?) has the world's most whiniest voice I've ever heard, and it makes me want to punch babies.

Any kind of pre-pubescent Disney Star/Justin Beiber/American Idol/etc. (I think the reasoning is self-explanatory here.)

Metallica- OVER-FUCKING-RATED.

Kesha, Avril Lavigne- Any girlie-pop-"punk" act makes me want to find that garbage can labeled "Baby Storage" on MSU's campus we saw at band camp one year and throw a baby in it.

That's all I can really think of for now :)

...the stupid gap in her two front teeth...

Beef.

Don't hate the gap.

Guest WildEyedJoker18

Beef.

Don't hate the gap.

I'ma hate that stupid ass gap if I want. :P

Guest WildEyedJoker18

Oh, and Nickelback. Nickelback can suck my dick. So can Theory of a Deadman, Attack! Attack!, blessthefall, and Gym Class Heroes. There, I'm done.

I'ma hate that stupid ass gap if I want. :P

Okie dokie then.

Don't hate mine. xD

On another note:

I've discovered that I dislike Asking Alexandria.

-30 Seconds To Mars

-Radiohead

-Coldplay

-Nickelback...UGH :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

-Train

-Mumford & Sons

-Chemical Brothers

This except for Radiohead and maybe 30STM or Chemical Brothers..

I hat Mumford & Sons and Nickelback an nobody understands why..

Uh, MAYBE because they're crap?!

Marilyn Manson Because hes a d1ckhead. I hate him with passion.

Sceameo bands. Sorry i just can't stand the screaming.

Paramore. I can listen to some of their songs but i dislike Hayley.

Ke$ha. Shes pure auto-tune

Korean bands. I'm sorry i just can't listen to Korean music.

I'm so sorry if you like one of these things. Its just my opinion. :lol:

I hate every disney star. Justin Bieber, Kesha, Black Eyed Peas, All country bands, the people who suck at singing on american idol but think their really good xD, the chemical brothers (grr they suck), Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Nicki minaj, eminem, lil wayne, all the other senseless retarded rappers, every gay boy band like the backstreet boys (xD i cant stop laughing whenever I say that) mumford and sons..ughhh.., radiohead (HA HA HA!!! Have you seen their retarded new video?!

<-- click it I SWEAR you will laugh your ass off!) most disco bands, and a LOT MORE. But I can't think of anymore right now. =n=

LOL it looks like he's trying to combine dancing and epilepsy (I can make fun of epileptics because I am one) Haha someone needs to tell him the only person who can do that is Ian Curtis...

sweeet.

I hate

MSI

Nirvana

TBS without John and Shaun

The Rocket Summer

Postal Service

Katy Perry

Kesha

Lady Gaga

Bruno Mars (his Grenade song did it for me. Those lyrics...)

Kenya West

Taylor Swift

Carrie Underwood

We the kings

cobra starship

AX7

gym class heroes

underoath

saosin

man I'm usually an expert hater. I can't think of all the things I hate right now. I'll have to come back in waves.

Finally someone who dislikes MSI. It seems like now that Lyn-z and Gerard are married you're somehow less of a fan if you dislike the band his wife is in...which doesn't make any sense to me. I have nothing against Lyn-z, she actually seems pretty cool, but I just don't like MSI, sorry.

Lyrically and musically I think they are boring, and while being offensive isn't always a bad thing, they aren't using that offensiveness to try and change anything or make a statement, they just act obscene to piss people off, and maybe I'm wrong but I saw them at Projekt Revolution in 2007 and their singer were calling their fans and people in the audience faggots and losers and other things, and I can't like a band that does that at shows even if it is meant as some kind of joke.

I avoid listening to bands that I don't like and I don't really hate any group, but groups that irritate me are:

Insane Clown Posse

Any artist signed by Disney

Paramore (popular to hate here it seems)

the majority of top 40 artists

all bands that resemble metalcore in any way (with the exception of Refused)

The Mentors (Even as a joke I can't like a band that supports rape)

The Casualties

Muse

Willow Smith and others like her who are only famous because they have connections with the industry/ didn't work hard to get to where they are

There are more, but mostly these at the moment

Is it wrong that it fills my heart with glee to see how many other people hate Nickelback as much as I do? :P

It feels my heart with Nickelback to see how many people hate Glee... Oh, wait. :P

Marilyn Manson Because hes a d1ckhead. I hate him with passion.

Sceameo bands. Sorry i just can't stand the screaming.

Paramore. I can listen to some of their songs but i dislike Hayley.

Ke$ha. Shes pure auto-tune

Korean bands. I'm sorry i just can't listen to Korean music.

I'm so sorry if you like one of these things. Its just my opinion. :lol:

Just gonna throw this out there but a band is about the music, not the members..

It depends. My friend met a semi-famous person and her account gave me a good reason to be put off by him, but writing a band off according to what you know about their personalities from the media is something I never understood.