Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunkPunks

Bands/artists You Don't Like

Metallica and as you said, they're overrated, and Nicki Minaj,I can't stand that woman! :/

god Im with you on that, Nicki Minaj its talentless and Im deffinatley not a fan of the R&B/pop that she calls music. Im not big fan of Metallica either, but their live performances are much better than there recorded ones in my opinion

Justin Bieber, Yellowcard, FM Static, Gucci Mane, Kings of Leon, Pitbull.

EDIT:

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, Big Time Rush.

sorry I just don't like their music.

NeverShoutNever

Linkin Park

Paramore

Kings of Leon

Asking Alexandria

Keane

Bring Me The Horizon

Owl City

All Time Low

Green Day

Any screamo band. I hate screamo so much.

Also, any band that is involved with the "core" genre (metalcore, grindcore etc.) I really hate.

~ Lady Gaga. ~

I just can't stand her music, but I do admire the clothes she wears in her videos, they're very artistic and creative, that's as much as I like about her though.

~ Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus ~

My little sister likes her, and she talks about her alot, which is fair enough, but I just don't like her singing.

~ Paramore ~

I think that they're quite overrated, and I really dislike Hayley Williams singing voice, it annoys me.

I did try to like their music in the past, but I just couldn't get into it.

These are all I acn think of atm, but I might come back and post some more if I think of any :3

I can't stand Justin Bieber, A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, and the majority of bands on Fuled By Ramen.

Ha! I'm not the only one who doesn't like The Beatles!

I also dislike Ke-dollarsign-Ha, I hate her lyrics and I hate how much she relies on auto tune. Panic at the Disco and Fall Out Boy annoy me, I used to like them when I was about sixteen, not so much now lol. Muse get on my nerves but I'm not sure why, I guess they just got too overplayed when they started doing all the Twilight film. I really hate Pitbull and Akon, Enrique Iglesias (especially his new song), Chris Brown, most Black Eyed Peas songs, Mike Posner, and while I don't like Justin Beiber I don't hate him either. However I don't think his musics aimed at me, it's aimed at fourteen year old girls.

I HATE BLACK VEIL BRIDES! THEY R NOTHING BUT A CHEAP IMITATION OF ESCAPE THE FATE!

THEY R POSERS AND JUST PLAIN STUPID!

N-dubz are the worst thing i have ever heard. They dont even sing. Its just... shameful. I also hate all the pop crap in the charts, like ke$ha, rihanna, eminem, bruno mars, tinie tempah, katy perry, jessie j, justin bieber..... the list goes on. I never really liked linkin park, evanescene, Green day and the pretty reckless. Oh and i also can't stand alphabeat and the ting tings. eurgh.

Why all the paramore hate? i quite like them aha.

Guest WildEyedJoker18

Paramore- I can write pages about how much this band, and their red-headed twat of a lead singer, are just AWFUL.

Metallica- Blech. Just a general dislike. I've never seen what was so special about them.

Tokio Hotel- They're a band who's fans consist mostly of 12 year old girls. Sorry, no thanks.

blink-182- I've never really liked them. Probably because they all seem very... douche-baggy. Plus their vocals are disgustingly whiny.

Avril Lavigne (any sort of generic-girly-pop-"punk" artist): They're stupid, over-rated cliches and I hate them.

Oh, and Christopher fucking Drew and all of his little side projects. You're not cool, and your hair looks like you got it from a shaggy dog's back. GROSS.

There's my little spiel. Sorry it's such a long list... :P

Katy Perry(sp) - She ruined my summer with that stupid song. Seriously, it played like 5 times every hour.

Shiloh - Pure sucks.

David Cook

Lee DeButts(DeWyze(sp))

Myley Cyrus(sp)

Rhianna(sp)

The Click Five

Leona Lewis

Avril Lavigne

Simple Plan

The Stereos

Harry & The Potters. - I appreciate their music, but they suck.

Kesha. - Screw her dollar sign.

Bright Eyes

Ashlee Freaking Simpson.

Kings of Leon

Nicky Minaj

There are more...I just can't remember them.

sweeet.

I hate

MSI

Nirvana

TBS without John and Shaun

The Rocket Summer

Postal Service

Katy Perry

Kesha

Lady Gaga

Bruno Mars (his Grenade song did it for me. Those lyrics...)

Kenya West

Taylor Swift

Carrie Underwood

We the kings

cobra starship

AX7

gym class heroes

underoath

saosin

man I'm usually an expert hater. I can't think of all the things I hate right now. I'll have to come back in waves.

30 seconds to mars

don't really dig the used and never have

escape the fate

bless the fall

most of those dinsey kids minus Miley (love Miley Cyrus.)

ashlee simpson

neo Green day

neon trees

drake

black eyes peas ( more dislike than hate)

Linkin park

julien k (sorry alice..)

Ryan Ross and whatever he's doing now

all time low (always inbetween like and dislike)

don't love Paramore..

The Beatles, Paramore, pop music in general, most new stuff bands are putting out, Taylor Swift (another rant overall, but get out of the country genre), and a general dislike for female singers.

Guest WildEyedJoker18

All of the bands on Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen. I hate those labels with a passion.

All Time Low

Tokio Hotel

30 Seconds to Mars

A Day To Remember

Paramore

Black Veil Brides

Bring Me The Horizon

NeverShoutNever!

3oh!3

Asking Alexandria

Escape The Fate

Eyes Set To Kill

Bat for Lashes

McFly

LCD Soundsystem

Arcade Fire

And a hell of a lot more.

AGREE. Minus Ronnie's ETF. A+ list.

Hate EVERYTHING about icp

Hate niki minaj, so annyoing

justin bieber honestly isnt as bad as everyone says, but i still dont like him

marlyn manson, *puke from his music, then puke from seeing him, then puke cause im puking, etc.*

dislike everything on the radio

black i'd peas, used to like them, but that was years back, + they ruined the original "had the time of my life" song. Theirs is just annoying, mostly at the "youyouyouyouyouyou..."

dislike beyonce, HATE THE NANANAN COME ON song almost annoying as minaj

dont know what 50cent sounds like

hate "lil Wayne"

this is taking too long, i quit.

I dislike all of the bands that aren't on my ipod, and even some of the ones that are.

There's just too much music out there to list everything I've heard that I dislike!

I have a hard enough time keeping track of all the things I DO like.