Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunkPunks

Bands/artists You Don't Like

Ke$ha - not so much about her subject matter or looks or ANYTHING besides the fact that whole songs are autotuned and.. she can't sing.. like, period. And even her autotuned voice is just not appealing at all.

Bring Me The Horizon and most all other 'metalcore' bands. However, BMTH do have pretty awesome stage presence. I saw them at Warped Tour, only because Alkaline Trio was on afterward on main stage. Basically, even though I a) hate the band and b ) do not find Oli Sykes attractive whatsoever, I got to have my face in his crotch... Uh, haha. Yeah, he was on the barrier and bending over to reach the 3rd/4th rows of people and so EVERYONE against the barrier and 2nd row were leaning back, ultimately dragging me with them, and tbh I didn't want to have my spine fractured or fall because it was pretty packed and aggressive, so what's a little girl like me to do? Wrap my arms around his legs and hold on for dear life, hahaha. COOL STORY, BRO.

I don't think the Beatles are god's gift to music. But they're not BAD.

Paramore (mainly Hayley Williams) can suck my dick, alright. She's a bitch, like, I know this from personal experience. Oof.

Katy Perry.

Bowling for Soup.

Nickleback and all other bands like them (Seether, Three Doors Down, Framing Hanley, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME).

Guest tinewashere

Ke$ha - not so much about her subject matter or looks or ANYTHING besides the fact that whole songs are autotuned and.. she can't sing.. like, period. And even her autotuned voice is just not appealing at all.

I second this so much.

Radiohead. Really.

I don't think many of you know these, but I GOTTA PUT THEM HERE so I can show my rage:

All this COLORFUL HATEFUL or pseudo-pop-rock-whatever Cine, Restart, Fresno, NXZero... (which are brazilian bands/groups/wtv. ACTUALLY, they're noisy kids who don't wanna be called NEITHER noisy NOR kids).

I dislike so much..

a lot of hipster buzz bands

Lady Gaga

I hate She&Him

Wavves

Cannibal Corpse

All Disney stars

Blood On the Dancefloor

Madonna

GWAR

Abandon All Ships (my sister hangs out with these guys...awful)

Marilyn Manson

I have a special kind of dislike for Katy Perry. For so many reasons.

Paramore, Bieber, Kings of leon, people that use auto tune, the black eyed peas, any Disney artists, Michael Jackson, and any country and rap music

I don't like Radiohead neither I think their songs are too slow and it bores me. I HATE Muse too. I don't even have a reason, I mean I don't like their music at all but I can't stand them, even the members.

Oh and there's Tokio Hotel too... They're just a big joke to me :rolleyes:

OMG, though I was the only one hating the Beatles, but no u_u And what kills me are " fans " that only knows " Let it Be " ... well, great, thank you, but you know, an album is not ONE song x)

Yeah, I forgot Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy too.

All of the bands on Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen. I hate those labels with a passion.

All Time Low

Tokio Hotel

30 Seconds to Mars

A Day To Remember

Paramore

Black Veil Brides

Bring Me The Horizon

NeverShoutNever!

3oh!3

Asking Alexandria

Escape The Fate

Eyes Set To Kill

Bat for Lashes

McFly

LCD Soundsystem

Arcade Fire

And a hell of a lot more.

30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, NeverShoutNever, Tokio Hotel, and other bands that i can't think of right now kjfds

(For me Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas &co are not "bands")

Well, the thread starter did say Bands/artists and Justin Bieber and BEP are considered bands/artists so

nickelback,

Nickelback.

ncikelback is gr8 o maiv god how can u dislike dem~!!

Beiber first and foremost. The fact that he is THIS popular is a sign of the End of Days. I can't stand Lady Gaga, personally. I think she is all flash and no substance. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Jonas Brothers and generally anything that the Disney Channel made famous. Paramore, Haley Williams just seems...I don't know...mean?

Oh there's lot of bands I don't like...

Green Day, Muse, LostAlone, Sum41, Metallica, Gun & Roses, Coldplay, Fall Out Boys, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, Kill Hannah, The Beatles, The Killers....

(For me Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas &co are not "bands")

How the hell can you not like Sum 41 ._.

All of the bands on Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen. I hate those labels with a passion.

All Time Low

Tokio Hotel

30 Seconds to Mars

A Day To Remember

Paramore

Black Veil Brides

Bring Me The Horizon

NeverShoutNever!

3oh!3

Asking Alexandria

Escape The Fate

Eyes Set To Kill

Bat for Lashes

McFly

LCD Soundsystem

Arcade Fire

And a hell of a lot more.

Hahaha, yes, this whole post.

Madonna, U2 & Lady Gaga. :huh:

I'm picky when it comes to music so there are many artists that I do not like and do not listen to.

I hate...

Skillet

Kings of Leon

NeverShoutNever

Justin Bieber

Rebecca Black

Coldplay

Limp Bizkit

Black Eyed Peas

There's alot more, I just don't remember them.