Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunkPunks

Bands/artists You Don't Like

I think this will cut down on potential drama, instead of going into threads made for bands and saying "I don't like this band/artist". Obviously the thread would be full of fans and while we are all entitled to our own opinions, it's sort of a bummer to go in and rain on other peoples parade. So this thread can be where we say we don't like bands/artists and people will know what to expect coming in.

I don't know if that made any sense, sorry, haha.

I'm going to start off by saying Metallica. They are just really over rated and awful imo.

Guest tinewashere

hurts. robyn. jessie j.

just some of the top of my mind.

oh and the black eyed peas. i cannot stand them. they're a joke.

Paramore - just don't like em

Kids in Glass Houses, Bring Me The Horizon, etc - coz really they're just boy bands with a few more tattoos and swearwords

Nirvana - kind of like Smells Like Teen Spirit but i think they're pretty overrated

BEATLES!!! I really, really, REALLY don't like the Beatles music. It just doesn't bring me joy in any way until it's turned off

And more but y'know... XP

K xxx

Oh there's lot of bands I don't like...

Green Day, Muse, LostAlone, Sum41, Metallica, Gun & Roses, Coldplay, Fall Out Boys, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, Kill Hannah, The Beatles, The Killers....

(For me Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas &co are not "bands")

Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Guns 'N Roses, Jessie J, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga... I could go on but the list is huge so I won't.

I can't stand Justin Beiber. For some reason, Paramore bugs me. Demi Lovato really bugs me now, but... she never used to. I can't listen to Kesha, even though people love her. I can't stand some of her music. I dn't like most rap or hip hop music. Sorry... :P

Linkin Park, god I want to hurt small innocent things every time a song of theirs comes on. The Academy Is... bugs the shit out of me too. Though, that may be a bit skewed by my dislike of William Beckett lol.

nickelback, icp, radiohead, animal collective (though i have their entire discography - shh they're fun to hate), the smashing pumpkins, paramore, nightwish, all time low, forever the sickest kids, hey monday, a day to remember, bring me the horizon, that one band with the trashy scene dudes and the douche-y lyrics (not metro station, the other lol)... i guess i'll settle for that. but i like a shitload of bands from different genres so I'M ALLOWED TO HATE A BUNCH OF THEM TOO, DAMMIT.

A Day to Remember

The Beatles (go ahead and kill me)

Paramore. I feel like they only get a lot of credit mostly because their singer is a girl.

For the ones that said they can't stand the Beatles, Thank You. I can't stand 'em either. I was staring to think I was the only one out there :blink:

bring me the horizon

you me at six

black veil brides

I don't think there are any bands in this world who are even close to being as annoying as them 3 :angry:

Other people who don't like The Beatles?! I always feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like them, and I get a lot of crap for it. I just don't care for their music....it's uninspiring to me.

Metallica. It's not that their music is bad, it just all sounds the same to me.

Killswitch Engage. I've never liked their music, and their live shows are terrible too. They were really vulgar and disrespectful, and one of their fans, in particular, was really rude.

Lady Gaga. I just can't.

Sum41. Pull your heads out of your asses and be a real band for once.

and the list goes on and on and on.

oh and the black eyed peas. i cannot stand them. they're a joke.

I dislike Hayley Williams and just about everything she's involved with.

I dislike Black Veil Brides, Tokio Hotel, Fall Out Boy/everything to do with them, Panic!, and Hawthorne Heights.

I had 2 Beatles albums on my portable player, I'm not adverse to them, but I have to say that it's annoying when you're young and you like current music, and you get told the Beatles are the only 'real' band and the best band ever. The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin or even Nirvana get similar treatment. I'm 27 now, so I guess I didn't grow out of my favourite bands and 'see the light'.

I hate every disney star. Justin Bieber, Kesha, Black Eyed Peas, All country bands, the people who suck at singing on american idol but think their really good xD, the chemical brothers (grr they suck), Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Nicki minaj, eminem, lil wayne, all the other senseless retarded rappers, every gay boy band like the backstreet boys (xD i cant stop laughing whenever I say that) mumford and sons..ughhh.., radiohead (HA HA HA!!! Have you seen their retarded new video?!

<-- click it I SWEAR you will laugh your ass off!) most disco bands, and a LOT MORE. But I can't think of anymore right now. =n=