Any Booshies Here?

Flyingmousetrap

yay! More of us have come forward! XD

So let's acutally discuss; fave characters? Fave episodes? Any fond, boosh-related, memories?

My fave character is Vince, because I worship Noel Fielding, and my favorite episode is Party <3

Noel Fielding is worshiped by every Boosh fan for good reasons XD But every character is brilliant I have no fav, From Bobby Bob Bob,(Bob Fossil) to the Strong Jazz Prose musician that is Howard Moon, (Also the number one Cream poet). Naboo the Enigma,(Peacoco Dreams) Bollo,(22 year old DJ) Aaaagh yeah I'm a Boosh Fan <3 <3 XD

But I really like The Crack Fox, just because after the crazy happyness of 1 + 2 Series 3 and the Crack Fox scared the shit outta me! (In a good way) x

Vince is definitely my favourite Character as wel! and for the same reason too..

Gotta Love Noel Fielding <3

My favourite episode would probably be either Journey to the centre of the Punk or The Legend of Old Gregg.

and my least favourite episode is The Nightmare of Milky Joe.. just because it's so trippy haha

Vince is definitely my favourite Character as wel! and for the same reason too..

Gotta Love Noel Fielding <3

My favourite episode would probably be either Journey to the centre of the Punk or The Legend of Old Gregg.

and my least favourite episode is The Nightmare of Milky Joe.. just because it's so trippy haha

*Sings* I..So...Lation... I...So...Lation... :P

YES I love that one haha XD

"Boring through your mind, through your tummy, through your ....anus, eels!"

laugh.gif

Can it beat the best most deep song about love ever written?

*Sings* Do you love me? Are you playing those love games with me? :lol:

Or

*Sings* I am Electro Boy... I am Electro Gurrl... :lol:

Noel Fielding deserves to be loved by all but I of course think Julian is incredible too!

I've always loved Vince to pieces and I think The Hitcher is complete genius. I'm fond on Bollo too though, Dave Brown in incredible at monkeying around. And Howard must be mentioned because them man created Stationary Village. Saboo is probably one of my favourites, too. Richard Ayoade is brilliant!

My favourite episodes are undeniably Tundra, Nannageddon, and Journey to the Cente of Punk. Eels is incredible to though.

---

How have we possibly forgotten the line "Satan's evil in a nylon gown"?

Noel Fielding deserves to be loved by all but I of course think Julian is incredible too!

Julian is a genius - they both are, and together they just result in the mort beautiful, Booshy comedy in existence.

It just so happens that Noel is the sexiest man alive, whereas Julian has a moustache XP

I've always loved Vince to pieces and I think The Hitcher is complete genius. I'm fond on Bollo too though, Dave Brown in incredible at monkeying around. And Howard must be mentioned because them man created Stationary Village. Saboo is probably one of my favourites, too. Richard Ayoade is brilliant!

My favourite episodes are undeniably Tundra, Nannageddon, and Journey to the Cente of Punk. Eels is incredible to though.

---

How have we possibly forgotten the line "Satan's evil in a nylon gown"?

And a certain Mr.Fossil as well :D (If you have ever watch the director's commentry you'll know how funny Rich, Julian and Noel are together) But your right they do all deserve credit for being brilliant!!! :D

Archived