Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

No Discussion About Private Lives

What if we refer to a tweet that a band member made about their own family or personal lives? Is that also off-limits?

I'm gonna say everything is off limits because that's a grey area.

I'm very happy about this rule. The whole "Frerard" thing REALLY creeps me out.

I just find it annoying that that's ALL some fans seem to talk or care about. It's tiresome. So yeah, I'm glad of this rule too :)

Honestly, I only came across "Frerard" today and... :mellow:

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd feel like one of those Tabloid papers if I talked about their kids & such. :blink:

Not cool.

Honestly, I only came across "Frerard" today and... :mellow:

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd feel like one of those Tabloid papers if I talked about their kids & such. :blink:

Not cool.

Precisely. We're not here to gossip about 'Frerard'... or their kids/wives/appearance for that matter. We're here for the music :D

We're working on a system... -___-;

You just need to make a mnemonic for what "personal lives" means.

Beliefs (Religious beliefs could play a role here)

Ideals (Politics might fall here)

Kids (Bandit, Cherry, Lily, Miles, pregnancy, undisclosed information about their kids, etc)

Extra creepy information (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, driver's licenses, google images of houses, fRaNk's EnGlIsH 101 (LOLOL), stalkery)

Relationships (Wives, Bert, Eliza Cuts, Frerard, Frikey, Waycest, Rerard, Rikey, Gay, Fray, Bandcest is supposedly happening...sick in the head people, ETC. you get the idea)

JUST REMEMBER KIDS. GERD WAI SAYS "DON'T BE A BIKER".

Relationships (Wives, Bert, Eliza Cuts, Frerard, Frikey, Waycest, Rerard, Rikey, Gay, Fray, Bandcest is supposedly happening...sick in the head people, ETC. you get the idea)

Oh the pairings. XD

Anyway, thank you for posting this!

Now other users should see this.

Oh, I'd like to mention to any user that gets redirected to this thread because they broke said rule...

Those pairings and talks of those pairings being banned from this forum has nothing to do with homophobia, we're all open minded people, however you have to draw a line in the sand between fact and fiction. What might have been cute a few years ago, isn't as much now that they're married. And IDK if you know or not, but they hate it, especially when you mention it to them. You never know if they may come on here. YOU NEVER KNOW. So, mum is the word. You can do your whole facebook page in it if you want, tweet all day about it, do whatever it is you do on Tumblr with it, but keep it off the MCRmy. THE END.