Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

No Discussion About Private Lives

I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the band's private lives. But due to the fact that they have families, they should remain out of the public eye. That means discussions involving their families are not allowed. The band works hard to create music / art for you and they deserve privacy. If you see posts of this nature, please report them and a mod will take care of it.

Thank you for abiding by the rules. We appreciate the respect and what your contributions to this community!

I think this is a good idea.

Also, is this allowed: fic forum? I noticed it and I think I remember fic not being allowed in the old MCRmy, but I was just wondering :)

I liked that rule on TSN!

Not sure about it though. Laurie said in another thread that links to fanfiction are okay, as long as the actual story is not posted on these boards.

This might have changed with this rule though.

I read "they deserve privacy" as "they deserve piracy" and I was so confused, like, why would they deserve to get their songs stolen and what does that have to do with their private lives? D: But then I realized, and felt dumb. Good rule!

its creepy when people are obsessed with frank's and gerard's kids O_O glad this rule exists!

Ditto. It gives me chills.

I liked that rule on TSN!

Not sure about it though. Laurie said in another thread that links to fanfiction are okay, as long as the actual story is not posted on these boards.

This might have changed with this rule though.

AND NO SECKZ!

it would be more creepy if someone on here said they wanted to marry their kids. :blink:

I'm afraid that would be a police matter. :lol:

I read "they deserve privacy" as "they deserve piracy" and I was so confused, like, why would they deserve to get their songs stolen and what does that have to do with their private lives? D: But then I realized, and felt dumb. Good rule!

I just have to say, this made me laugh so hard I cried. That was awesome.

With that being said, I am SO glad this rule is back in place! It was one of my favorite things about the 'rmy.

WIN xD