• Announcements

• Tina

Rules + Regulations

Official Board Rules + Regulations Hello and welcome to The Official MCRmy Message Board! Wehope you find this to be a friendly place to discuss MCR and everythingin-between. Please read on for some general rules and etiquette: 1. Post threads intheir appropriate forums. Official News: Here you will find most of the recent MCR/MCRmy news. For complete updates visit mychemicalromance.com and mcrmy.com formore info. My Chemical Romance General Discussion: Discuss MCR in thisarea. Rumor threads will most likely be addressed by a board admin or mod, butare subject to being closed. Forum News: This forum is for all news and updates on themessages boards. Check this forum for updates on the board rules, how tocontact the board admin/mods, and more. MCRmy General Discussion: This forum is for all discussionrelated to MCRmy. Rumor threads willmost likely be addressed by a board admin or mod, but are subject to beingclosed. Gangs: Do you run your own MCRmy gang or team? Talk about ithere! If you’re looking to join a gang in your area, discuss it here! Tools: Have you created some MCR related tools to promotethe band? Share them here. Missions: Talk about promo related missions or ideas here! Art Corner: Share your art and meet other artists here! Non MCRmy Discussion: Post about all non MCR related topicshere. Randomness: Discuss anything that doesn’t fit into the othersections here! Rules and Regulations: Please read board rules beforeposting! Questions Concerning MCRmy Affairs: Having trouble with the boards or need helpfinding your way around? Post in this forum. SISH Help and Resources: The board has a strict no self harm postspolicy! If you are feeling like you may harm yourself please contact someonewho can help. Call 1-800-273-8255 or visitsuicidepreventionlifeline.org ortwloha.com/find-help. You can also contactThe Trevor Project atthetrevorproject.org or by calling their Lifeline at866-488-7386. 2. What To Post: Please be considerate ofall board members by thinking before you post. Make sure to use your searchbutton or be willing to go back a few pages to see if something has alreadybeen posted so that the information isn't repeated time and time again! Forexample, when you see a thread discussing MCR’s latest video and you want toshare your favorite part, please post in the existing thread rather thanstarting a new one. Asking questions isn't necessarily a bad thing; however,please use the search button first. Do not post the same thread in more thanone forum. This will all keep the board less cluttered and help things to runmore smoothly. Please post topics in their appropriate forums. If youposted a thread (that doesn't belong in the forum it was posted in) and it hassuddenly disappeared, chances are it has been moved to the appropriate forum.Please look there and please DO NOT re-post a moved thread because you cannotfind it. Also, feel free to refer back to the forum descriptionsabove when posting topics. If you aren’t sure where to post, come back here andre-read the info. Choose the forum that MOST relates to your topic. 3. Member Relationships: A lot of people here have become good friends. Some peopleare on here every day and have relationships outside of the boards. Do notexpect to make friends over night. Don’t be afraid of posting or askingquestions. We’re all here for the same reasons. Also, don’t hesitate to contactthe board admin/mods. They’re here to answer your questions and make thismessage board a great place for all fans to hang out. If you stick aroundthough, you'll make friends and participate in a lot of fun activities. **That said, please be extra cautious giving out anypersonal information. Additionally, do not post anyone else’s personal/ privateinformation on the boards.** 4. Respect Board Members: Please be respectful of others. It is ok to have an opinion;however, it is not an invitation to bash someone. Disagreement is OK.Controversy is OK. Everyone can be respectful when they disagree. There is noneed to get nasty over a disagreement. Keep in mind that people of all agesread these boards. Some people may kid around and be sarcastic, but I thinkpeople can generally decipher the difference. Provoking them will not solveanything and if they are bothersome to everyone (and its obvious), they will betaken care of. Report ANY thread you think a moderator should look at.Sometimes the board admin/mods might miss a thread. If you find spammers,obnoxious threads, or anything you think should be reported, send the mods/admina message or report the thread (see below for more info on reporting posts). 5. Personal Attacks and Trolls: Sometimes, disagreements can turn into personal conflicts. This canbe classified as something going beyond a minor disagreement and it turninginto something that can be handled outside of the boards. Please, try to avoidthese, or they will be handled otherwise. However, if someone makes fun of youbecause you didn't read the above listed advice, that is NOT considered apersonal attack. There is a difference. If it needs to be more clearly definedlater, that can be arranged. 6. Closed/DeletedThreads: Please be aware that if you don't follow the rules, there will beconsequences. It’s up to the discretion of the board admin and moderators.Threads/posts can get deleted, edited, or closed when deemed appropriate. Mostlikely there is an explanation why a thread has been closed; however, if youare unsure why one of your topics gets closed or deleted, contact the admin/modthat closed it. Threads/posts will ALMOST never be disposed of for an opinion.However, the option is always there for a thread to be deleted/edited(especially if it goes against the board regulations). 7. Reporting Posts:Do you see a post/thread with content that you think violates some of the ruleslisted above? Most of the time a board admin or mod will catch it. If it’s notclosed or handled quickly, feel free to report the post. Although they try, itis not possible for admin/mods to view every post on every page all the time.Any help you can provide in helping us solve these problems is greatlyappreciated. When reporting a post, please make sure to include a descriptionwhy the admin/mod needs to address the thread or post. It will help them knowwhat they are looking for instead of reading through pages of posts. If thereare certain members causing trouble in a particular thread, make sure youinclude their usernames and why you think they should be reported. **To report a post, use the Report button on the bottom-lefthand side of each post. If you can’t find it and still want to report thethread, copy the thread link and send it in a message to the boardadmin/mods.** 8. Signature Guidelines: For more information on signature guidelines, click here. 9. Spelling and Grammar: When posting, please make sure to double check your spelling.Additionally, please refrain from using text/AIM speak such as, "i wnt 2tlk b4 tmrrw" or "idk y u r tlking lyke that". It's ok to usesome terms like "lol", "bff" or other common abbreviations,but please don't compose a whole post like that. We appreciate your input andwant to make sure that everyone can read it. Also, please don't use a large font or bright colors as yourdefault posting settings. It's ok to use once in a while, but can make yourposts difficult for members to read. 10. FileTrading/ Bootlegs: Discussion of how and where to obtain bootleg (illegallyrecorded) audios or videos is not allowed. Direct links to such files will beremoved promptly and threads will be closed if it gets out of hand. Please keepsuch discussion segregated to private messages. If you're unsure whether or notsomething is a bootleg, here's a simple rule of thumb - if someone sitting inthe audience recorded it, it's a bootleg. Officially recorded aired ontelevision, radio, etc are perfectly acceptable. If you're still unsure, do nothesitate to contact a mod asking whether or not the audio/video you'd like topost is an illegal recording. This is both out of respect for MCR and any otherperformers, as well as to conform to all applicable copyright laws. 11. Becoming a Board Mod: If you are interested in applying for a board mod position (or suggesting another member), please PM the board Admin for more information. You can also email your application to tinamcrofficial@gmail.com with the following info: 1. how do you think you can contribute to the MCRmy community 2. what qualities do you posess that will make a good mod 3. do you have any mod experience? 4. other fun facts about yourself Only the board Admin has the ability to add new mods. Any threads about mods (ie suggestingmembers, bashing mods, etc) will be deleted. If you have concerns about theboards, either post them in the Help section or address it with anotheradmin/mod. 12. Respect BoardMods and Administrators Mods and Admins are only doing their jobs to enforce rules.They are volunteers that are passionate about the community and help it to run. Disrespect towards mods will not be tolerated. However, if you feel they haveacted harshly, please contact me privately and i will pass evaluate the issue.The mods are very nice people and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact them. They are full of knowledge. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of your Administrators or Moderators. Useful links: www.mcrmy.com – the official MCRmy website www.mychemicalromance.com- the official My Chemical Romance Website
vacant alleyWAYS

Linkin Park, Green Day, And...korn

do you like these bands and why?   9 members have voted

1. 1. do you like these bands and why?

• Linkin Park
    • Green Day
    • Korn

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Yeah, there was one song specially made for the second movie of the Transformers franchise called New Divide (an awesome song, no doubt). And later on, A Thousand Suns. Haha, I was looking forward to the album--a bit hyped about it since it's a concept album and I'm a sucker for concept albums. At first, I did somehow love the album. But I might have been in denial of how disappointing it is, and also possibly because I'm being one of those hardcore fans.

(This is where I will rant about the album A Thousand Sun and it might come out as annoying and unnecessary. So you may skip this part if you wish so.)

It could have been a really good, well-made, well thought out album with a concept of nuclear apocalypse. And they really seemed ambitious about it, but it is the weakest album they ever made personally. Right from the start, two instrumental songs as the introduction to the album--not a good sign. And it is also not a good sign when the first track is not as good as any first track of any album.

The Hunting Party's Keys To The Kingdom: Chester's screaming before we start listening to the music? Incredible way to start rocking. And another best thing about this song is that it totally sums up of what we're going to expect in the album. Rob's developed fast and heavy drumming skill, Phoenix's and Brad's raw guitar riffs, and more of Mike Shinoda;s vocal involvement.

Living Things' Lost in the Echo: Straight-up electronic before it adds a heavy rock flavour pack that makes you want to do the seizure dance. Adding up with the lyric and how it is presented, it gives you the angry and sad feel.

Minutes to Midnight's Wake: the best progression from being static, broken and dark into this wake up call for something epic

Meteora's Foreword: super short, super simple, and super straight-FOREWORD to the song Don't Stay. Unnecessary? Yes. But it is at least goes away quicker than a two-minute intro of A Thousand Suns, which also has ANOTHER instrumental track afterwards before we get to the juicy part.

Hybrid Theory's Papercut: Electronic drum beats (makes you think like, "Oh, this is going to be a hip hop thing? Ugh I though this is going to be a rock album"), then guitar riffs (makes you think like, "Oh, wait...this is a rock album..I think...or maybe just a sample."), then the disc scratch (makes you think like, "Woah, what? What? What's this? The disc scratch alongside with the guitar riffs? This is not sampling at all! What the fuck am I listening?!"), then the disc scratch goes to this quick "WOOSHH" sound (makes you think like, "Oh shit....RIP my ears"), and BOOM! Right in the face: freaking Nu-metal, riches!

The Requiem (the first track) is not an awful, bad intro, but it is so long and the sound of echoing lady makes it really, really boring. I get that they want to set us up with some kind of spacey, scary environment in our mind, but it just makes me want to skip it. Why? Because again, there's another instrumental song after the intro. Why? Isn't it enough to have just one instrumental song to gives us the introduction? Is it because the first track was boring as hell so you want me to hear the Creator of the Nuclear Bomb talks about him being the Destroyer of Worlds while an even better music background? Seriously, if they just use The Radiance as the intro itself, it might gone well. I could say that it is a really great way to start off the album because that whole speech alongside with the background music really gives me the chills. But no, we have to have two instrumental songs as the introduction of the whole album, and the very first track to be long and boring while the actual first track should be the one after.

Another problem about the album is that a lot of the songs really feel like fillers. There are about 6 tracks that are short instrumental songs (3 of which have voices and echoes), 1 track is a longer one, and the rest are "sing-able" tracks...but some of these "sing-able" tracks are easily skippable. Songs like "When They Come For Me" and "Wretches and Kings" aren't really great. Even Shinoda's rap didn't flow well to my ears, and the lyrics themselves came out pretentious. Each track though has their strong points, but for most tracks, those strong points doesn't help make them listenable. Example for "When They Come For Me", I did find the last part of the song (starting with Chester's part and onward) so good and interesting. I even liked the yodeling too. But I have to wait for Shinoda to finish rapping about he is not what he is not and whatever that is "funky".

And the whole album itself is a freaking mess, especially in between. Like is there a story that Linkin Park tried to tell? Is there a beginning, middle and end here? Or is this just another album that has tracks talking about one perspective of a nuclear war? From how it is structured at the start, it really feels like they were trying to tell a story, but it didn't work because of the in between.

Here's what I get from "The Requiem" to "Burning In The Skies" is that a nuclear disaster happened and the whole world is laughing and crying when they notice great danger in the sky. And this cause the war in track "Empty Spaces". "When They Come For Me" is probably a soldier-at-war's changing perspective of himself and the world he is currently in. Then, there's a talk about not losing hope in "Robot Boy" but then....I got lost afterwards. But then, I got back on track after listening to another speech in "Wisdom, Justice and Love" and I thought, "Oh right after this must be the eye-opener, the closing of the nuclear war" until I listened to "The Catalyst" which came after "Iridescent" (which also makes me feel like I am on the right track) and "Fallout" (which judging by the title means "Fudge, we're not done yet!") and I was like, "Wait, what....Oh come on, why is this song's placed here?" Seriously, this song could have been somewhere in the middle somehow. Or hell, I don't mind if it is around the start. So why is it the second last song in the album, I don't even know. What I do know is that it breaks the whole ending to the album.

This is also incredibly confusing because it seems like Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington is playing as more than one character but there's no indication what character they are portraying as. Sometimes I also wonder if the soldier-at-war is not a soldier but actually the character Destroyer of Worlds. But Mike's voice and the Creator of the Nuclear Bomb's voice doesn't sound the same so that can't possibly it. This is a huge problem when you want to add more than one character in a story-telling concept album--if this is supposed to be that. The Black Parade only have one character that is talking (or singing) and he would mention some other character by name or with he, she, they, etc. The only side character that has ever talked or sang in the album (as far as I know) is his mother--and she at least sound different than the main character. Danger Days? Eff me that doesn't have any character singing or talking. We can argue that Dr. Death-defy is perhaps responsible for playing these tracks. He is like a narrator, he sets up the beginning, the middle, and the ending--but he lets the story speaks for itself. And at least, My Chemical Romance sure knows how to make it possible for us to know and understand the lore in this album through multiple music videos, promotional videos and more. And even if it end up being a messy album, at least every single track in this album is easily listenable, re-playable and sing-able without skipping (and freaking amazing!)

But A Thousand Sun has at least three song that I enjoyed listening: Waiting For The End, Iridescent, and The Messenger. The coincidental thing about this set of songs? They're all almost tamed, gentle, yet they are somewhat melancholic and kind of depressing. Waiting For The End is such a hopeless, sad song with a slightly upbeat music yet still colors the whole track with grayness. Iridescent is all about facing the fact that there is no good future in all that we've done, whether what we've done is a good thing (calling for peace) or a bad thing (nuclear disaster)--and by facing the truth is to let go of it all and walk along the destined road. The Messenger screams out "when life keeps us blind, love keeps us kind", and I say "scream" not just because Chester literally scream in this one while the acoustic guitar plays--the message of stay determined and hopeful continues on but it grows weaker and weaker as the whole world becomes darker, no matter how loud the messenger screams.

In fact, the whole album is a pretty depressing album if you think about it. Possibly the most depressing album. But that's not the reason why I don't like the album. I don't like it because it is messy, it has very weak, skippable songs, and its concept is not done well enough, personally speaking. It is not the worst or the most awfully-made album, it is just the most disappointing album and the weakest album from Linkin Park.

(This is where the rant ends. FIN)

Hahaha, I don't mind to agree to disagree, though I guess that's not the issue here as well..I think. And it's fine if we are being ignorant at some point, but the very least we could try to do is listen and understand and respect others' point of view. If people don't like Linkin Park, that is fine. But I at least would like a reason, you know? Haha, I am actually flattered that you find it "educative". I mean, if you still don't find the new LP good and all, it's really fine because I do get it. But I guess I am one of those people who accept the change. All I expect from Linkin Park are some great tunes for me to listen to. And yeah, I guess I'm kind of fun (no no I'm not, I really am not seriously)??? But I guess I won't change that part of me, haha.

.......................................Holy fudge, I should just write that on my blog instead.... O.o

seriously, thanks for this. Haven't gotten a chance yet to read it all but very much thanks for the review! Sure, you can blog it too but I definitely saw this here! ;)

Haha, no problem I guess. XP

My official blog site is on the MCR Community Site And I'll be putting it there when the time comes. I'm currently doing a marathon review of every Linkin Park album there. So expecting a Hybrid Theory review next week. :P:)

K Sid, I read the review for A Thousand Suns and kindof listened whilst reading...agree almost wholeheartedly with what you've said...but my favorite songs are actually some of the upbeat ones, but I can see how they may not fit had I the time or patience to actually listen through the whole album...my faves-The Catalyst, and Blackout? (omgsh, reminds me of Frank Iero hehe), Wretches and Kings??(Mr. Haan!!!)...there are others (even slow ones) and skipping through again, stuff would grow on me for sure...hmm ok, that's my comment for part one. I also tend to agree with the introduction stuff...and what I didn't agree with, I found interesting to see your perspective.

stay tuned for the next part...

Nice to know your favourites. I do liked The Catalyst and Blackout (the unique about this song is that there is a sense of joy in it despite the heavy lyric, to me. It also reminded me of "Lies, Greed, Misery" which is my favourite in Living Things), but that's just it, haha. :P

Oh, cool. I'll be checking in from time to time again, then. :) It would be cool to know what is it you disagree with, so I could at least learn something. ;)

Hey yo! If you still wanna check out the reviews, I am posting them through this site instead:

http://whatevereview.blogspot.my/

The Community site has this Spam Filter that blocked me from mentioning something on my writings, I don't know--possibly the name of the band....the name of the members.....songs...albums...it is unknown. But yeah, I'm just posting the link to the review, instead.

Sid, I have only ever REALLY listened to their oldest albums...but it has been many years since I have, or well, since I paid as much attention to the names. See, when I first heard Meteora, it was only the music, I didn't HAVE the song titles written for me so...I learned them as like track 1, 2, 3 etc or just "that song" with "these lyrics". 

I did, however, own Hybrid Theory, but again, it's been a long time, so it's all kindof blurring together.

I can't even remember where we left off in our discussion here...*scrolls up...Fort Minor...did I listen? Probably and not much of a fan because I don't like rap. I might look into those again though when I can make some noise.

Monroe, I started listening to Green Day's first album (first?...see, this was awhile ago now too), Kerplunk! Ohhhh, this is a great album!!! I can't wait to listen to it more! I also love the Catcher in the Rye tribute!

Haha, I don't even know what were we talking about afterwards since you left with "Stay tuned for the next part".

I thought that meant you had a lot more to talk about A Thousand Sun.

About your first paragraph, I have nothing else to say, really haha. It's that moment where I'd just nod (not because I'm ignorant but just dumb and stupid), haha. XD

Then, about Fort Minor, if you're not into it, that's fine. Not everyone can enjoy the things ourselves enjoyed.

Just like the pre-American Idiot Green Day albums, I don't know why I couldn't get into most of them. Some of the singles (Basket Case, Good Riddance, Minority, Longview, Brain Stew, Hitchin A Ride) were the stuffs I could enjoy. I guess it's the fact that they sound old, like the production value in a lot of the songs aren't up to my quality standard. That doesn't mean the later albums are all masterpieces, but I could argue they improved hugely ever since. The Uno Dos Trio trilogy albums were somewhat reminiscent to their older stuffs but with even more blues and rock n roll flavour, and better audio quality.

Ah! Thanks Sid! Now I remember. Commentary for your BLOG reviews.

ok, well without getting too technical here, for Hybrid Theory, I will have to say, given the information from my last comment, that I am incredibly biased in my preference for this album. Okay, maybe Meteora is my favorite now, but Hybrid Theory was groundbreaking! (Actually, did you know there was an album before this but the band had a different name??! -I'm not the only one in this household that loves LP....but back to Hybrid). Um, yeah so without technicalities, but I suppose I could agree with the drumming stuff...the good drumming for Papercut (oh what a great intro! I get chills ever time I hear it start!) and One Step Closer (side note, the Reanimation version is better...it's the Jonathan Davis one right? And we are back to what kindof started this thread teehee) well, this was the very first song I heard. Not much my favorite anymore (except the Reanimation version), but everytime I hear it, it's still great!

Oh ok first, Crawling is super great and memorable as I said or kindof said above...or was that InThe End? Both of those have implanted special places in my heart, I think I heard Crawling at some different school presentation or idk just really liked it. Uhhh I'm rusty on the words now, but I can say or sing them all when it's playing!

I know I really like With You (and didn't like the Reanimation one as much here). I had two "arguments" over this one...just that I was forming my own opinions and preferences here, not really arguing. (That whole agree to disagree thing. No biggie!)

Um...so I guess my comments should or could be a side by side review ofHybrid Theory next to Reanimation, but I'm drawing blanks on the rest...and should focus on your reviews and....typing on the PC might be better too!

Ohhhhhh Mr. Haan!!! Like I said, not the only one here who loves LP. This person got me to really appreciate Mr. Haan. I did already like, what's it Cure for the itch? (I'm bad! I'm blanking!) Um, but I know I did like this song soo much already because it gave me this eerie, oh, idk how to say it...I saw this movie back in the day waaaay back and it had this music playing in the slummy parts of the city and or just the city and I just always think of this and those iron (iron?) staircases leading dowwn the backs of apartment buildings, when I hear that track. Ohh it's nice! Like, I always wanted to go to that place (maybe, if I was well protected, but like you know...idk hehe I digress!)

(Total side note-Green Day comment in fact-I think I might like Uno Dos Tres, cuz I like jazzy, ooh bluesy? Eh...I'll give it a whirl!)

D

Ok, what else? Was wrapping it up but ...oh, ok so for your review 2, I guess, I have to say that I too embraced the new change with Minutes to Midnight, not my friend here as much though. But, once again, I got a little bit of the Korn vibe...oh wait, wrong band??? (Lacuna Coil, if you were wondering)....but maybe still some LP. Now I want to listen to it!! Awww this one has some memories for me...Icould get all sappy here *sniffles good sniffles, ok but that's enough for now.

Um, so yeah! I was on board with this and the Transformers song was alright too (new Transformers movie coming??? Am I remembering correctly? ?...hehe boy Sid, talk about ermm talking too much or too random or too however you say it....trying to keep it together though)

um ok...did I finish that thought?? Anyway, um ....lol sorry man! Ummmm so Minutes...yeah, maybe I'll give it a listen again and write more. The first song, (hehe again, only remembering it like that haha) is coming to mind now "wake me uuuup.." Oh, so must be Wake Up, omgsh yes! I used this to "wake"someone up! Ok nevermind. Um, good intro song though! Great actually! But funny, hehe ok, I try not to curse, well particularly not say the f word, and up until this point, most LP I realized was clean! So, I was apprehensive at first....oh why do I bother with this...it still...ok well I've tuned it out now, but hehe I guess it's a funny story, if I had told it correctly.

Anyway, no idea how long this just got sooooo, bye for now! Ohhh, but now I've GOT to read your review for Death of a Bachelor. Still haven't listened to much of it, but maybe I can get some more insight first. Hehe cool!

oh, new LP eh??? Hmmmm maybe my dream of....ok, no. Don't want to say it and then my wish won't come true! :P It won't come true robably (if that's any hint), buuuut....

Ok, since my last post (well, right after I logged out in fact), I put on LP Minutes to Midnight (or Midnutes as I kept writing lol)

Here's my little review (not technical by any means, mostly just what I like/some thoughts)

*The energetic track I was referring to before was not "Wake Up" (must've confused the words with other songs), but it's "Give Up" (right?)

skip

bleed it out

shadow of the day-memories, tears in eyes, good-slow ohh U2 (with our without u -also cry)

what i've done -classic LP (eerie piano-like Halloween movie music ;))
No more sorrow-my jam!!! :D little bit of smashing pumpkins so edgy! (90s rock, which I love!) then a little korn- ish (millenium rock!) track 8-hehe funny it's #8 cuz at one point I was noticing I liked a lot of track 8 songs (including "in the end" right?)

in between (hmm, no notes, but it must be good-i can't think of it now tho cuz "honey, this mirror...just came on" lol)

in pieces-simple, but pretty good, rad little-not sure what I meant by rad little lol. um, but today I was thinking this one sounds a little MCRish oh! haha "rad little guitar solo" (it got separated see?)

guitar solo

the little things give you away (this one is slow, but it reminds me of music from another once favorite band of mine-Stabbing Westward. They too are long broken up, but I highly recommend them! And/or The Dreaming, which is sortof their new group, but not all the former members. I still gotta check this out more myself even, but it's pretty good.)

ok, then I do like the other songs I skipped, just wasn't in that mood at the time. Like, Leave out all the rest. Overall, there's a lot of U2 influence too (as I mentioned for Shadow of the Day). This is very cool because I really liked U2 too! ;)

k, the end! :D

Oh! I take it back, and I take back that Meteora is my favorite. HT is my fave album but Breaking the Habit is my fave song

don't stay, somewhere i belong-love this rap "there are just too many times, people try to look inside me...and easier to run are among my favorites.

ok, now,

the end

XD XD XD XD XD

Ermygerd the way you typed is so quick that it's confusing and yet it's hilarious! And bloody hell, even longer than me!!

But I did try my best to read the whole thing and fully understand what you're saying, because English is not my first language either.

First off, I know they were called Xero, later Hybrid Theory then Linkin Park, but I didn't know they had an album before.

The rest I have to give a nod because I don't think I have anything else to say, haha. :P

I'll give my own opinion about Minutes To Midnight soon.

At the moment, I just finished writing a review for Meteora. :)

XD XD XD XD XD

Ermygerd the way you typed is so quick that it's confusing and yet it's hilarious! And bloody hell, even longer than me!!

But I did try my best to read the whole thing and fully understand what you're saying, because English is not my first language either.

First off, I know they were called Xero, later Hybrid Theory then Linkin Park, but I didn't know they had an album before.

The rest I have to give a nod because I don't think I have anything else to say, haha. :P

I'll give my own opinion about Minutes To Midnight soon.

At the moment, I just finished writing a review for Meteora. :)

The album was with Xero. Honestly, I'm not the expert on it, but there were a few different songs there and I think, some were also on Reanimation. 

Haha, glad you liked my post. (Kinda had you in mind as I wrote it, but I'm sure it has my twist on it too. I like to have fun with my writing, as I've seen with yours. I DID actually START reading the Meteora review and it's very entertaining. Look forward to the rest and to "Midnutes" review. hehe

and I also like that "Ermygerd" (someone else used that too hehe)

Hey, one more Sid. I remembered what I needed to read. It was your Death of a Bachelor review! (Going a little off topic here but)

Well, I just read it and it's really good! I mean, it is helpful because I have not yet heard the entire album yet. Hmm not so much of the "Sinatra" stuff huh? Haha and you are frightened by demon Urie? Lol I thought it was pretty cool! Like weird because the demon is singing, but the costume/makeup was brilliant! Anyway,

yeah, cuz I remember really liking the title song. Don't remember how Victorious sounds, but I think I didn't like it as much. Emperor's...well, I thjnk I liked it ok....I really am curious about this album though, even if it's not a lot of Sinatra. I know how talented Urie is, just from the few things I've seen and heard. Also, I write sins, not trajedies is and has always been the best! I just love that intro. I swear I want it for my ringtone! (II'd gladly hear that ever day! Haha)

Edit on the last post: maybe I didn't actually have your writing style in mind as I wrote it, but obviously it was written with you in mind, but I have recalled some of your past things before and I just loved reading how you write, oh, and so it was specifically that joke/intro for the Meteora....Meteor ahhhh lol the review that I was loling.

Idk, maybe you are just cool and "with the times", unlike me, but so I find it informing as well as entertaining!

alright, alright, back to wrapping up Harry Potter once and for all!

Thanks for reading the review(s) and glad you found it helpful. :)

I really do scared of Demon Urie!!! O_O And that's a good thing for the make-up department! They actually done him really, really good--too good that he scares me!

When you mentioned about wanting to check the album out, I kept checking the review and see if I forgot to say something about any of the particular songs in the album. Glad I didn't miss anything! I tried to mentioned every track in any album as I can, but not in a "track-by-track" review format. I did notice that Hybrid Theory review was lacking that, I think. But it's probably because there's not much to say for every track in the album.

Either way, I try to say what is necessary while keep it entertaining. :P

Haha, forever a WIZARD! XD

Thanks for reading the review(s) and glad you found it helpful. :)

I really do scared of Demon Urie!!! O_O And that's a good thing for the make-up department! They actually done him really, really good--too good that he scares me!

When you mentioned about wanting to check the album out, I kept checking the review and see if I forgot to say something about any of the particular songs in the album. Glad I didn't miss anything! I tried to mentioned every track in any album as I can, but not in a "track-by-track" review format. I did notice that Hybrid Theory review was lacking that, I think. But it's probably because there's not much to say for every track in the album.

Either way, I try to say what is necessary while keep it entertaining. :P

Haha, forever a WIZARD! XD

sooooo, finally getting a chance to listen. Still haven't gotten the hardcopy yet, but am doing the YouTube way. I haven't had the review on hand while listening yet, but I can say that I personally like and can remember crazy=genius..also has a Sinatra swagger in the vocals, I think. Tbh, not a huge fan of Victorious. It is too slow, but not awful. I am sure I haven't heard all the songs yet, but so far, I actually like them all. Oh, Golden Days is another favorite. The title song too (i love Sinatra and the Rat Pack style stuff and Urie is just amazing), but Emperor's New Clothes has to be the most favorite.

Hope you are well, Sid!

edit: ok, so, Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time, is like my new favorite lol and I see you disliked it! Oh well! I think we agree on Hallelujah though. Well, the drum doesn't bother me, but I just couldn't get into the song at first listen.

The cd came in, so now I will finally listen to it all in proper order. Tomorrow maybe. Ok, well this sortof caps this so, until next time!

Hey, sorry for the very late reply. I have been caught up with the music video I've worked on--as a....."additional content" on my Youtube channel since the supposed-to-be-done David Bowie project has yet to finished (animation, man~). Anyway, I hope you could watched it, if you want, though. I would greatly appreciated that if you do, but hey your life, your choice, you know haha?

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the band's songs. I am also hoping to get the album when I have the money. :P

I just had to ask if you have read the Simple Plan review and find it stupidly funny because that was somewhat my first time writing a very "ranty" review...okay, second time since I have written A Thousand Suns, but this one was inspired from certain critics I followed on Youtube (one of them being Jon from ARTV...but he made it better, haha). And more importantly, if you have thoughts on the title of each track they named for the album.

Oh, also also, I hope you understand what I meant by using the power of the blue neon highlighter thing, haha. Like if you highlight the whole tracklist, you could see that there are sentences for each track appeared out of the blue (haha, get it? Out of the blue?...Okay, I'll shut up now). Those sentences are my opinion of each track when I read the tracklist before I listened to the tracks.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. I'm just concerned if I did the "joke" right. I mean, it's still my true opinion but I also try to make the review more funny for the sake of people's laughter.

Any Mikey Way, hope you're doing fine!

P/S: Minutes To Midnight is coming up, don't worry! And then, I'll have other reviews for Weezer, David Bowie, and Gerard Way (he has no new album, just reviewing Hesitant Alien because I just bought it a week ago...and my God, I can't wait to review it!!!!).

Read this one! Was good!

Can't remember. I probably didn't read Simple Plan, as I don't listen to them. Will try to check it out for the writer's curiosity within me, but contextually, I will be lost. :)

"Any Mikey Way" ;)

I'm a bit tired now, so I didn't read all of that, but I'm fine. Hope you are too! (I'll look out for the Hesitant Alien one. :) )

Hey Sid!

I am good, thanks. Hope you are too! Ohh wow! Change of subject but I heard aboutthos movie The Perfect Host and it kinda reminded me of the dark comedy of Tusk, do you remember we talked about this lastyear? The Kevin Smith movie? (Well, tusk and also the new one sequel to it, um....Yoga Hosers :P)

Anyway,

cool. I will try to check those out ASAP, although these days, that could mean awhile....thanks for the thought though!

best!

ALOHA!! Sorry for not replying to you for so long!

Anyway, yeah I remembered talking about the movie Tusk, and I have heard of The Perfect Host I think. Or just noticed the poster somewhere maybe.

Speaking of Kevin Smith, I think I remembered seeing his name as a director for an episode of a series but I bloody hell couldn't remember from where. The Flash? Game of Thrones? I don't know but so far those two shows were bloody great right now (can't wait to see The Flashpoint Paradox season and what comes next after the relevation of Jon Snow being a Targaryean-born)!!

Muahahahaha, finally death to one of the most psychotic bastard in Game of Thrones. XD That guy really scared the shit out of me. O_O

Gerard Way and David Bowie review may take some time to write at the moment because of tight schedule. :/

Hell, Living Things took me only this month to post so I kinda missed one month of a review because I was busy editing the Alarm Clocks music video. =_=;

I still need to write a review for Blink-182's California too, and I was also thinking about writing a music review for One Punch Man soundtrack. *heavy sigh*

Aloha! :D

Oh wow! Yes, speaking of Kevin Smith, I like JUST heard of an even newer one. Moose Jaws. haha like seriously?? what happened to Yoga Hosers??!! haha Ohh, ok, (just Googled) so this is the third installment of the trilogy (tusk being the first). 

Anyway, yes so like the new one is basically Jaws with a moose. Ahhh Silent Bob is going to be in it?!?? That's cool! (are you familiar with Kevin Smith as Silent Bob? this goes way back to the 90s)

Anyway, well, I had to come here and rave about some new Korn stuff. Yay! 

and 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hgQV6KncY

:D

I was so upset and I haven't even been into Linkin Park for a while. :( I feel so awful for his loved ones.