• Announcements

• Tina

Rules + Regulations

Official Board Rules + Regulations Hello and welcome to The Official MCRmy Message Board! Wehope you find this to be a friendly place to discuss MCR and everythingin-between. Please read on for some general rules and etiquette: 1. Post threads intheir appropriate forums. Official News: Here you will find most of the recent MCR/MCRmy news. For complete updates visit mychemicalromance.com and mcrmy.com formore info. My Chemical Romance General Discussion: Discuss MCR in thisarea. Rumor threads will most likely be addressed by a board admin or mod, butare subject to being closed. Forum News: This forum is for all news and updates on themessages boards. Check this forum for updates on the board rules, how tocontact the board admin/mods, and more. MCRmy General Discussion: This forum is for all discussionrelated to MCRmy. Rumor threads willmost likely be addressed by a board admin or mod, but are subject to beingclosed. Gangs: Do you run your own MCRmy gang or team? Talk about ithere! If you’re looking to join a gang in your area, discuss it here! Tools: Have you created some MCR related tools to promotethe band? Share them here. Missions: Talk about promo related missions or ideas here! Art Corner: Share your art and meet other artists here! Non MCRmy Discussion: Post about all non MCR related topicshere. Randomness: Discuss anything that doesn’t fit into the othersections here! Rules and Regulations: Please read board rules beforeposting! Questions Concerning MCRmy Affairs: Having trouble with the boards or need helpfinding your way around? Post in this forum. SISH Help and Resources: The board has a strict no self harm postspolicy! If you are feeling like you may harm yourself please contact someonewho can help. Call 1-800-273-8255 or visitsuicidepreventionlifeline.org ortwloha.com/find-help. You can also contactThe Trevor Project atthetrevorproject.org or by calling their Lifeline at866-488-7386. 2. What To Post: Please be considerate ofall board members by thinking before you post. Make sure to use your searchbutton or be willing to go back a few pages to see if something has alreadybeen posted so that the information isn't repeated time and time again! Forexample, when you see a thread discussing MCR’s latest video and you want toshare your favorite part, please post in the existing thread rather thanstarting a new one. Asking questions isn't necessarily a bad thing; however,please use the search button first. Do not post the same thread in more thanone forum. This will all keep the board less cluttered and help things to runmore smoothly. Please post topics in their appropriate forums. If youposted a thread (that doesn't belong in the forum it was posted in) and it hassuddenly disappeared, chances are it has been moved to the appropriate forum.Please look there and please DO NOT re-post a moved thread because you cannotfind it. Also, feel free to refer back to the forum descriptionsabove when posting topics. If you aren’t sure where to post, come back here andre-read the info. Choose the forum that MOST relates to your topic. 3. Member Relationships: A lot of people here have become good friends. Some peopleare on here every day and have relationships outside of the boards. Do notexpect to make friends over night. Don’t be afraid of posting or askingquestions. We’re all here for the same reasons. Also, don’t hesitate to contactthe board admin/mods. They’re here to answer your questions and make thismessage board a great place for all fans to hang out. If you stick aroundthough, you'll make friends and participate in a lot of fun activities. **That said, please be extra cautious giving out anypersonal information. Additionally, do not post anyone else’s personal/ privateinformation on the boards.** 4. Respect Board Members: Please be respectful of others. It is ok to have an opinion;however, it is not an invitation to bash someone. Disagreement is OK.Controversy is OK. Everyone can be respectful when they disagree. There is noneed to get nasty over a disagreement. Keep in mind that people of all agesread these boards. Some people may kid around and be sarcastic, but I thinkpeople can generally decipher the difference. Provoking them will not solveanything and if they are bothersome to everyone (and its obvious), they will betaken care of. Report ANY thread you think a moderator should look at.Sometimes the board admin/mods might miss a thread. If you find spammers,obnoxious threads, or anything you think should be reported, send the mods/admina message or report the thread (see below for more info on reporting posts). 5. Personal Attacks and Trolls: Sometimes, disagreements can turn into personal conflicts. This canbe classified as something going beyond a minor disagreement and it turninginto something that can be handled outside of the boards. Please, try to avoidthese, or they will be handled otherwise. However, if someone makes fun of youbecause you didn't read the above listed advice, that is NOT considered apersonal attack. There is a difference. If it needs to be more clearly definedlater, that can be arranged. 6. Closed/DeletedThreads: Please be aware that if you don't follow the rules, there will beconsequences. It’s up to the discretion of the board admin and moderators.Threads/posts can get deleted, edited, or closed when deemed appropriate. Mostlikely there is an explanation why a thread has been closed; however, if youare unsure why one of your topics gets closed or deleted, contact the admin/modthat closed it. Threads/posts will ALMOST never be disposed of for an opinion.However, the option is always there for a thread to be deleted/edited(especially if it goes against the board regulations). 7. Reporting Posts:Do you see a post/thread with content that you think violates some of the ruleslisted above? Most of the time a board admin or mod will catch it. If it’s notclosed or handled quickly, feel free to report the post. Although they try, itis not possible for admin/mods to view every post on every page all the time.Any help you can provide in helping us solve these problems is greatlyappreciated. When reporting a post, please make sure to include a descriptionwhy the admin/mod needs to address the thread or post. It will help them knowwhat they are looking for instead of reading through pages of posts. If thereare certain members causing trouble in a particular thread, make sure youinclude their usernames and why you think they should be reported. **To report a post, use the Report button on the bottom-lefthand side of each post. If you can’t find it and still want to report thethread, copy the thread link and send it in a message to the boardadmin/mods.** 8. Signature Guidelines: For more information on signature guidelines, click here. 9. Spelling and Grammar: When posting, please make sure to double check your spelling.Additionally, please refrain from using text/AIM speak such as, "i wnt 2tlk b4 tmrrw" or "idk y u r tlking lyke that". It's ok to usesome terms like "lol", "bff" or other common abbreviations,but please don't compose a whole post like that. We appreciate your input andwant to make sure that everyone can read it. Also, please don't use a large font or bright colors as yourdefault posting settings. It's ok to use once in a while, but can make yourposts difficult for members to read. 10. FileTrading/ Bootlegs: Discussion of how and where to obtain bootleg (illegallyrecorded) audios or videos is not allowed. Direct links to such files will beremoved promptly and threads will be closed if it gets out of hand. Please keepsuch discussion segregated to private messages. If you're unsure whether or notsomething is a bootleg, here's a simple rule of thumb - if someone sitting inthe audience recorded it, it's a bootleg. Officially recorded aired ontelevision, radio, etc are perfectly acceptable. If you're still unsure, do nothesitate to contact a mod asking whether or not the audio/video you'd like topost is an illegal recording. This is both out of respect for MCR and any otherperformers, as well as to conform to all applicable copyright laws. 11. Becoming a Board Mod: If you are interested in applying for a board mod position (or suggesting another member), please PM the board Admin for more information. You can also email your application to tinamcrofficial@gmail.com with the following info: 1. how do you think you can contribute to the MCRmy community 2. what qualities do you posess that will make a good mod 3. do you have any mod experience? 4. other fun facts about yourself Only the board Admin has the ability to add new mods. Any threads about mods (ie suggestingmembers, bashing mods, etc) will be deleted. If you have concerns about theboards, either post them in the Help section or address it with anotheradmin/mod. 12. Respect BoardMods and Administrators Mods and Admins are only doing their jobs to enforce rules.They are volunteers that are passionate about the community and help it to run. Disrespect towards mods will not be tolerated. However, if you feel they haveacted harshly, please contact me privately and i will pass evaluate the issue.The mods are very nice people and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact them. They are full of knowledge. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of your Administrators or Moderators. Useful links: www.mcrmy.com – the official MCRmy website www.mychemicalromance.com- the official My Chemical Romance Website
river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

15,794 posts in this topic

since sulfur isn't here to make the new thread *silently cries*

here it is!

This thread serves as a continuation of the "Sister Wives of the MCRmy" thread and is also a new introduction to the thread for those who may have been scared off form the size or content of the previous thread. I want to cover some quick ground rules for this thread and secondly review the original goals of the thread.

-Everyone must interact with each other with respect and thoughtful consideration.

-We have to believe everyone has good intentions and not assume we are being ignored when our posts are not answered immediately, since many conversations are often happening within a short time frame.

-Considering our background and rules and regs, issues related to self harm and suicide MUST be addressed outside the boards or via pm and cannot be mentioned within this thread. This site and thread must be a safe place for all people and not discussing these issues on the boards is one measure we must take towards helping and protecting friends.

-Posts regarding the band's personal lives will be removed. This includes anything to do with their wives/children/families (pictures, jokes, discussion), fan-fiction (pictures, poems, stories) and... well, personal stuff! Please refrain from posting comments of this nature.

-People can and should share with the group if they are having a hard time, but we must try to discuss these things in a way which is not negative, offensive, or brusque. While negativity may not directly be against the rules and regs, it is just as destructive to many people who frequent this thread and sometimes makes it difficult to participate or know what to say.

-While we should try to help our friends, this group can only do what it can do within our limited means and it should be recognized that this group is not therapeutic in nature. Often sister wives are dealing with personal issues on their own, but still continue to try to do what they can because they care about their friends.

Sorry for the seriousness of the rules and the amount, but this new start merits discussing some of these issues which came up in our discussion from last week. I did not know if everyone saw that and wanted to make sure we all had seen it. Participation in this thread means that we agree to abide by these rules and the rules and regs of the boards, which mirror these rules as well. I have not yet been contacted by Kerry or another mod; So there may be new rules which they want me to include later. I will direct you all towards those rules when they tell me what they would like included.

If anyone has questions of concerns about these rules, let's have a discussion and reach an agreement as a group.

So on that note, here's a llama and enjoy the reboot! Let's make the most of this opportunity to treat each other in kindness, good faith, and respect. I love each and every one of you and hope we can live up to the lofty ideals of the original thread.

XO Sulfur

220px-Emmett_and_evie.JPG

Greetings MCRmy sister wives,

Our sisterhood is formed on the bond of MCR and a love of one wonderful man, Kevin I, aka the energetic kid in LOTMS. tumblr_li73x5czFO1qdvgy8.gif

We're not actually married to Kevin I (since none of us can manage to find him <_< ) but we have a spiritual bond to each other that cannot be broken. You can say whatever you want or be whoever you want to be with us. This sisterhood is truly about supporting each other :) Both men and women can be members of the sisterhood and we welcome all

<3 Sulfur Siren, Radar Anomaly, Rachelescent, Sonia Marie, and many more

EDIT from Radar:

"Regarding the formation of the Sister Wives of the MCRmy (and any issues forthwith):

A). The Sisterhood was formed as a lighthearted approach to further our bond as MCR fans. We are in no way worshiping or stalking the enthusiastic MCR fan presented in Life on the Murder Scene, whom we have named Kevin I in an approach to neutralize certain indelicate terms used in his reference, and promise not to frighten him if he is ever found. And if he is discovered to no longer be a fan, we promise not to damage him.

B ). In choosing the term "Sisterhood", we are in no way excluding our male friends. We are simply making a play off of the television show and would love to invite our male friends to be Sisters.

C). None of this is to be taken seriously, except for our newfound camaraderie. This is all lighthearted and tongue-in-cheek.

Imagine what our sisterhood would be like, some of our musings are included below ^_^ For all of you out there, it is never too late to join up! Why would you not want to be a part of this awesomeness ;)

This boy's a genius. I want to marry him. Can we all marry him? All at the same time?

.....Sister Wives

-dies- You just made my night... "Sister Wives of the MCRmy" has a nice jingle to it.

Would we all be married to Kevin I? That would be pretty sweet :D We could all have complementary MCR themed tattoos as well to seal the bond. We'd have tons of cute redheaded kids running around, rocking out to Hang Em High. We'd braid each others' hair and go see MCR as a big family outing. If our show got big enough, I'm sure one day the boys would casually swing by our house to hangout and chat about our LOTMS devotion.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so many random (yet awesome) thoughts about our future sisterhood of the rocking music ^_^

Anyone else have thoughts to contribute about our random lives as the sister wives of the MCRmy?

river says:

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!

tumblr_m88qa7YKgb1rrmmz2o1_500.jpg

This is and always will be my favorite llama picture.

I AM DOING THIS AT THE 2019 MEETUP! THIS IS HOW YOU WILL FIND ME I WILL BE IN THE LLAMA!

Also it's been suggested that I get a, "I'm Jackie, the local hug slut!" t-shirt, so that might be an indication as well...

1344106990[/url]' post='340508']

This is and always will be my favorite llama picture.

I AM DOING THIS AT THE 2019 MEETUP! THIS IS HOW YOU WILL FIND ME I WILL BE IN THE LLAMA!

Also it's been suggested that I get a, "I'm Jackie, the local hug slut!" t-shirt, so that might be an indication as well...

I GOT IT we'll go together in the llama and get u a hugs out shirt and me a mama lion shirt ^_^

I GOT IT we'll go together in the llama and get u a hugs out shirt and me a mama lion shirt ^_^

WE MUST TALK TO FRANK MATTINGLY

maybe we could get Anna to design them...

I GET TO BE THE HEAD! :D

but no, seriously, I am getting a llama costume and running up to random people and screaming, as if it is the most important thing said random people will ever do in their life, "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, GET IN THE LLAMA!" and go on some llama-themed adventure with them.

ALL SHALL KNOW THAT I BELONG TO THE SISTER WIVES

sorry the formatting is all effed up; i didn't get to quote sulfur's first post before the thread was locked.

Want me to try and format the first post as it was in Sister Wives 2? I can copy Sulfer's exact post with the same formatting etc.

Want me to try and format the first post as it was in Sister Wives 2? I can copy Sulfer's exact post with the same formatting etc.

if you can- it's mainly that the quotes don't look like quotes, haha.

Awesome mod is awesome.

WE MUST TALK TO FRANK MATTINGLY

maybe we could get Anna to design them...

I GET TO BE THE HEAD! :D

but no, seriously, I am getting a llama costume and running up to random people and screaming, as if it is the most important thing said random people will ever do in their life, "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, GET IN THE LLAMA!" and go on some llama-themed adventure with them.

ALL SHALL KNOW THAT I BELONG TO THE SISTER WIVES

Amazing!

I will be the one in the cookie monster t shirt feeding your llama with cookies :P

Amazing!

I will be the one in the cookie monster t shirt feeding your llama with cookies :P

:'D

THIS IS WHY I GET TO BE THE HEAD!

1344107568[/url]' post='340519']

:'D

THIS IS WHY I GET TO BE THE HEAD!

.....of course the blonde one is always the butt of jokes....

Oh and incase you were wondering this is how I think of myself ^_^lion_in_mirror_animated_avatar_100x100_43369.gif

Oh and I found this........ kangaroo_running_animated_avatar_100x100_96551.gif

Just thought you'd like to see this